College-aged friends!

Options

Replies

• lamilli09
    lamilli09 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Hey there! Food obsessed grad student here... I've never been one for McDonald's but chocolate anything is my poison :)

Sending you a friend request now!
  • elskars
    Options
    Hey there! Food obsessed grad student here... I've never been one for McDonald's but chocolate anything is my poison :)

Sending you a friend request now!

I'm not sure if it is possible to live without chocolate. Could you imagine what life would be like if chocolate were as healthy as vegetables?
  • Nevermore92
    Nevermore92 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm 20. Feel free to add me too!
  • ckemmis
    ckemmis Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 and am at a University. My worst cravings are ice-cream and chocolate, oh and apple pie. I do pretty good by keeping away from ice-cream, I've just switched to frozen yogurt, but it's not the same =(
  • elskars
    Options
    Well the good news is, I'm a college student :) I'm 22. And I also love to cook, so always willing to share some recipes.

Awesome, thank you!
  • missgabriella22
    Options
    I'm a 23 year old college grad. Feel free to add me! :)
  • Shrinking_Xtina
    Shrinking_Xtina Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Yes right hurrr! Feel free to add me anyone.
  • Lupi2015
    Options
    Hi I am 19 and I am currently in college too. I also need the motivation to lose weight. My goal is to lose 20 Ibs. and my biggest issue is that I love sweets! I also have trouble staying on a workout routine especially during finals :/ I really need some motivation from people my age. Oh and I also am a biggggg stress eater too which really is not good in college.
  • ShaniWulffe
    ShaniWulffe Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    College-aged girl right here always looking for new friends :)
  • amyplaysflute
    amyplaysflute Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm a freshman in college and I've been using MFP for about 2 months (give or take) now and I'm already seeing results. Campus has lots of good food to offer, you just have to know what to pick!
  • kaypat09
    kaypat09 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I'm 20 and a senior in college- feel free to add me everyone :)
  • Tommy_Valentine
    Options
    I'm 19, sophomore! I'm working on losing 12 more lbs. My biggest struggle is definitely eating when I'm bored, I try to keep myself busy to prevent that. Anyone can add me!
  • peanutbutterrunner
    Options
    I'm 18 and in my first quarter in college!

Anyone feel free to add me. :]
  • xxloveiswarr
    Options
    i'm 22 and just starting college next summer. feel free to add me!
  • PandaMo
    PandaMo Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'd still like some more friends, if anyone is willing. :)

Im in! :) Also lookin for more positive supportive fellow comrades!
  • PinkRhythm428
    PinkRhythm428 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm 23 and a freshman in college (I just started this past April). I may or may not be what you have in mind as far as friends go on this site because I am also a mom to two kids, but feel free to add me! I'm a terrible cook but I can offer support. I actually go to college online so my main issue is that I live a VERY sedentary life and I was never raised to eat healthily. I haven't really been active on here up until this week but I've just started exercising seriously and I already feel better. Again, feel free to add me if you would like!
  • elskars
    Options
    Oh wow, thank you so much everyone! Keep it coming!
  • Foxxy18
    Foxxy18 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I'm a freshman in college, anyone can add me(:
  • KatieAr21
    Options
    Anyone else have sodexo/saga cater the cafeteria and other dining options on campus? What creative healthy meals have you created? Anyone can add me!
  • Bossit
    Bossit Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I'm a little older (25) but most of my friends are still in school. Life these days is the fine balance between diet and fitness VS heavy drinking and pizza