190 to 135 with pictures

Options

Replies

• wrkout2bfit
    wrkout2bfit Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful! Congratulations!! Love how you took the before and after pics with the same clothes on.
  • honeybee1036
    honeybee1036 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!! You look fantastic.
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    Great job, you look wonderful!! Love that you lost it eating over 2000 calories a day too. Fantastic! No need to eat like a bird to lose :)
  • cedman1
    cedman1 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Excellent progress! You look great! Bet it feels even better :-)
  • Pizazz16
    Pizazz16 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Devonette, there's no way you are 57. You look younger than that - especially with the weight loss! I'm so glad you posted your pics because my start weight was 190 and I've lost 5 pounds since starting MFP. (I am 45.) I slacked off for awhile because results weren't coming fast enough and I got discouraged and it hurt my feet to exercise, but I'm back on board now. I want to get down to 140 or 130. Your story has motivated me tremendously! I will remember the pics whenever I start to think I can't lose the weight. Thank you so much for posting, and good health to you. :)
  • illini34
    illini34 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Great job you look amazing!
  • larryc0923
    larryc0923 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Wow, great accomplishment, very inspirational. Thanks for sharing such great pics.
  • arlenem1974
    arlenem1974 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    I going to do that when I reach my goal.
  • cloh72
    cloh72 Posts: 38
    Options
    fantastic job...well done....so glad you did decide to post the pictures!
  • jesslinn85
    Options
    You look amazing! Job well done! Very motivational! Thanks for sharing!!
  • rpantusa
    rpantusa Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    awesome job! way to go! :flowerforyou:
  • devonette
    devonette Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    That's wonderful! So happy for you! You are an inspiration to us all and living proof we can all do it! How did you get your hips down specifically? My hips are something I have been struggling with for 5 years now.

I think what got the hips to reduce was the kind of exercise I've been doing. I take two 2 mile walks each day around our neighborhood, once in the morning and once in the evening, and I do a half hour of combined strength/cardio each day (Wii MyFitnessCoach) which includes lots of squats & plies that work the hip/buttocks muscles. This has also worked wonders for my arthritis. I still hurt from the arthritis in the hip/groin area, the lower back and the knees, but I'm not stiff anymore and I'm a whole lot more flexible.
  • absolutionneverrelativity
    Options
    Thats fantastic. Love the pics (using the same clothes really highlights your sucess)
  • wyocoke
    wyocoke Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your hard work! You look amazing & I'm sure you feel like a million bucks! I think you are awesome! :flowerforyou:
  • binky757
    Options
    wow that is amazing!!!!!! i wish you the best of luck and please pray i can do the same :tongue: hanging out over a bag of POTATO CHIPS AS I SPEAK :embarassed:
  • MzBeckie
    MzBeckie Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    awesome job! you look wonderful.
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    you're beautiful, amazing, and SO awesome!!! :flowerforyou:
  • kellehbeans
    kellehbeans Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Great! Well done. :)
  • hanniejong
    hanniejong Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    I am currently the weight you were when you started and I need to lose about the same weight as you. So you are motivating me with your weightloss. You look awesome, congrats on your achievement.
  • buckleten
    buckleten Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    That is absolutely fantastic and inspirational, thank you for sharing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!