Herbalife

Options
Is anyone on here on Herbalife? If so, how is it? I'm starting today :)

Replies

• anyone?:flowerforyou:
  • chelle_fri
    chelle_fri Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I drink the shakes every now and then. I'm not a fan of drinking my calories though but I have a friend who lost 97lbs with herbalife and MFP :happy:
  • Great! I hope I can succeed. :smile:
  • scpeach04
    scpeach04 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I have been on herbalife since mid October. I like it as an overall plan becuase it makes me concious not only of the calories I'm putting into my body but the nutrients too. I need to loose mega weight so I am on plan C - I had a bit of a slip up over the last two weeks. Kicking it into gear starting today! All in all I am very happy with how I feel with this lifestyle plan. I feel better then I have in a long time!

Best of luck to you!
  • 1917Ashley
    1917Ashley Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Bump--I have a ton of Herbalife I have yet to dig into!
  • Jess830409
    Jess830409 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I bought some awhile back and never really gave it a good shot. I am starting today too...hoping to stick with it and see if it actually works for me :)
  • hey guys add me so we can keep each other accountable :)
  • jaclynkate
    jaclynkate Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just picked some Formula 1 up along with the mango flavored aloe concentrate. Anyone feel like they're starving between shakes?
  • Itaintnothang
    Itaintnothang Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You shouldn't be starving between shakes, have a snack like yogurt or a Kashi protein bar. I was hungry my second week but I talked to my coach and she helped me set up a timing guidline of when to eat that works with my schedule and I got some Snack Defense for when I drink alcohol and when I get mega cravings.
  • sher71481
    Options
    I started taking the shakes last night on the free trial. I want to continue to take the shakes as i feel good on them and i like the taste. I called the distributor and told him i have limited funds but i would like to know the pricing (didn't see it in the book it was 1 in the morning lol rough day) and he kinda was trying to throw extra stuff in there smh i don't like to be upselled. So does this product work if you JUST take the shakes 2 times a day? Do you HAVE to add the Cellulose tablets? Does it make a great bit of difference?
  • aochoa123
    aochoa123 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    2 shakes a day and a reasonable meal and snacks will work. Be sure to drink pleanty of water too. Taking the supplements only adds to it. If you are just starting out I would reccommed using the aloe, herbal tea and shake twice a day. See how that goes and if you don't like the results then add supplements.
  • sher71481
    Options
    I had to stop taking the shakes after a couple day's i was getting extremely sick on them. I just started to count my calories and watch my portion sizes. We'll see how that works.
  • jaclynkate
    jaclynkate Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys your posts have been really great. I'm going to meet with a distributor tomorrow to discuss the timing of meals. Hoping that helps!