That Elf on the Shelf?

Options
He watches you when you make stool.

r21hm.jpg

Replies

• ToniChansNewLook
    ToniChansNewLook Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I don't see the point of him..... if anything, having an elf on the shelf appearing in diferent places, just WATCHING me, would be enough to creep me out as a kid,,,
  • KaraP18
    KaraP18 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    That thing is creepy as *kitten*!
  • J_Kohler_2
    J_Kohler_2 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    LOL I hide one every night!
  • iSurvive
    Options
    Oh seriously that thing is freaky! I don't get how anyone doesn't see that!
  • oOMusicBabii
    Options
    I hadn't heard of the thing until last year and thought it was the creepiest thing ever.
  • gomisskellygo
    gomisskellygo Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    LOL I hide one every night!

Me too! I tried like heck to avoid getting one. Darn kindergarten gossipers!!! My daughter was horrified that she didn't have a "scout elf" like her friends...
  • jogglesngoggles
    jogglesngoggles Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    We have 2, but they're cute elves, not the one everyone has!! It's just fun!
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    My kids love it. I don't see it being any creepier than Santa knowing "when you are sleeping". :laugh:
  • mllst18
    mllst18 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Haha one of my coworkers has one for his son! haha! Funny concept, but my parents just told me they'd beat my *kitten*! haha :smokin:
  • KaraP18
    KaraP18 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    If my mother hid that thing around the house at Christmas he would have mysteriously gone missing. Seriously he would have to GTFO!
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    23362491787543160_1fKMEVZK_c.jpg
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    I want to get a hundred of them and put them in my son's room in the dead of night...
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    63157_4918318606019_878854145_n.jpg
  • daisiemae123
    daisiemae123 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    My son isn't old enough yet. A friend introduced it to her son last year and after she explained it all (she didn't have the book) He looked at her and said, "Mom, that isn't an elf, it's a stalker"
  • uidb5259
    uidb5259 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Our kids love it....they run out every morning to see where it is. Why is everyone so excited to kill childhood innocence? They are only little for a short time then the reality of how much this planet sucks will set in. Lets let them enjoy being a kid for a while.
  • jkleeh
    jkleeh Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    This makes me laugh so hard! I hate that elf he is creepy as hell!
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I don't see the point of him..... if anything, having an elf on the shelf appearing in diferent places, just WATCHING me, would be enough to creep me out as a kid,,,
    And WHY WHY WHY do my friends insist on posting a photo on FB every single day of where it was the night before??????

NO ONE CARES!!!!!
  • classycouture
    classycouture Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    23362491787543160_1fKMEVZK_c.jpg

Hahahahah.
  • snoopytwins
    snoopytwins Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    I hate that thing...wait...let me go find the hate thread...
  • IronPlayground
    IronPlayground Posts: 1,594 Member
    Options
    Our kids love it. It's fun for them so why not let them enjoy it while they can.