40 lbs down so far...

Options

Replies

• onyxwood
    onyxwood Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Use look AMAZING......at least 5yrs. younger! Im so happy you posted those pics today, i was really in need of some inspiration and you sure helped with that. keep doing what you're doing, you look great!
  • Apollonia84
    Apollonia84 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    WOW! You can absolutely see the change everywhere - congratulations!! Keep it up as I know it can only get better each day on :)

P.S. I LOVE LOVE LOOOOVE the Archie's so your profile pic is just as fab :)
  • lydia_the_tattooed_lady
    Options
    Thanks Everybody!!!! It's definitely been a rough one for me. I realized I didn't say a word about what I did to get this far:

1. I don't drink juice, sugar soda, or coffee drinks from almost anywhere lol
    2. I rarely eat fast food, mostly opting for sub places, chinese, or pizza every once in a while.
    3. I run :) I started out small, running as far as I could (one lap around the block! ha) and then pushing myself further once it seemed easy.
    4. I started lifting weights. Don't believe the myth about women bulking up!!!
    5. I do more, in general. I walk to my parents' house to see them, I rollerblade in the basement on rainy days, I walk my roommate's dog...I try not to be so sedentary :)

I have dealt with depression since I was a child so it's still lingering around on my bad days. Days when I get so motivated to run...and then suddenly feel like all my energy was zapped out of me. I'm glad to have the network of support on here for days like that :) I'll post another progress pic when I'm at my goal!
  • peterdt
    peterdt Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    awesome!
  • nturner612
    nturner612 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    u look GREAT!! well done!! keep up all ur hard work so u can reach ur goal! amazing!!!!! :)
  • ProjectTina
    Options
    Good thing you pointed out which person you were in each photo, cause I did not recognise you! The change is awesome and you look amazeballs :-)
  • annokoye
    annokoye Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations
  • shrinkingislander
    shrinkingislander Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    You look great keep up the great work. Looks like you have some great friends, too.
  • missodu
    missodu Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    huge difference! great WORK!
  • healthyme155
    Options
    the difference in your face is quite stunning! I had a hard time picking you out, way to go !
  • ednjenn
    ednjenn Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    That's a big difference, great work!
  • KrazyAsianNic
    KrazyAsianNic Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    great work
  • Yaya1976
    Yaya1976 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your success. Can't wait to see your pictures when you hit your goal. Good luck to you on your journey!!! :)
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    You look so great!! Keep up the amazing work! :smile:
  • Poorgirls_Diet
    Poorgirls_Diet Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    fantastic, you have done very well
  • DebraYvonne
    DebraYvonne Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    you look great!!
  • skyblu263
    skyblu263 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    You're doing so amazing!!!!! You look wonderful!
  • DonaA123
    DonaA123 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    amazing job:flowerforyou:
  • STrooper
    STrooper Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    Wow! Big difference.

Keep it up!
  • pohlcm08
    Options
    You look amazing! Great job and thanks for sharing, you are an inspiration!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!