Angie from Australia - G'Day

Options
Hey everyone,

Just starting out here and thought I would introduce myself. I am looking to loose a little weight and get fitter.

G'day :-)

Replies

• kathyms13
    kathyms13 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    gday mate, my son and grandkids live in perth. there are so many places to eat there all the shopping centres and fast foods. wendys yum hungry jacks chicken treat i do think there is a weight prob there. good luck babe
  • maz_z
    maz_z Posts: 55
    Options
    hey there, im from australia too :D feel free to add me!
  • Phoenixchichima
    Options
    welcome! hope you have fun with this. I know, fun &diet. should be mutually exclusive but it doesn thave to be. although dieting is a pain in the *kitten*. I hate telling myself no none the less lots of joking can be had. you can friend me if you like.
  • ChristineS_51
    ChristineS_51 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Hi Angie - Christine from Australia here :smile: There are lots of Aussies here, and you will find lots of Aussie food in the database - even Freddo Frogs :laugh:

Add me if you like, for mutual support and encouragement - I am nearly "there" but intend staying with MFP to make sure I stay "there" and don't gain weight again - never going back there :noway:

Good luck, this is a great place to learn to control your weight!
  • TommiEgan
    TommiEgan Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Hi there Angie, welcome to MFP!

Feel free to add me, fairly supportive but very honest. Hope you reach your goals and most importantly have fun!
  • EmLikesToWin
    Options
    Hey Angie, I'm Emily from Hobart. Feel free to add me, I'm always looking for friends on here!
  • Ayla70
    Ayla70 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Here's where the Aussies are...only just found this group myself...

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/257-aussie-aussie-aussie-