progress pics

Options

Replies

• teondra
    teondra Posts: 4
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!!!!! Keep up the good work!!!!!!!!
  • dkcj4fox
    dkcj4fox Posts: 35
    Options
    Thought your after pic was Vanessa Hudgens!!! :love:
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    Thought your after pic was Vanessa Hudgens!!! :love:

oh wow! thank u :blushing:
  • jessw86
    jessw86 Posts: 29
    Options
    You look amazing and you definitely don't have anything to be self conscious about. Be proud of your accomplishments and your body! Even though your still working on it you have the right to feel good! Congrats!
  • Chocolickkyss
    Chocolickkyss Posts: 3,654 Member
    Options
    Nola: You are BEAUTIFUL, I don't see were you need to lose weight at all. YOU GO GIRL!.
  • jessw86
    jessw86 Posts: 29
    Options
    You look amazing and you definitely don't have anything to be self conscious about. Be proud of your accomplishments and your body! Even though your still working on it you have the right to feel good! Congrats!
  • BADGIRLstl
    BADGIRLstl Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Hot mamma! You look fabulous!
  • Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    Options
    You look great! :smile:
  • nolachick
    Options
    thanks to everyone for all the nice compliments :smile:
  • mictur
    mictur Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Just one complement. You look fantastic. Since you didn't have much to lose was it hard. I still have over 100 lbs. to lose. A new lifestyle. Keep it up:flowerforyou:
  • nolachick
    Options
    Just one complement. You look fantastic. Since you didn't have much to lose was it hard. I still have over 100 lbs. to lose. A new lifestyle. Keep it up:flowerforyou:

thnx and yes it was hard. actually the first 7lbs melted right off with just exercising 3x a week and watching what I ate. the next 7 were really hard, I even started working out 5x a week. but I know if I would plan my meals more carefully and have less cheat days I would have been at my goal by now. the key is to never give up and don't let one bad day turn into a bad week and then u give up completely! it's never too late to start over! and I would think it is easier for you in terms of weight loss becuz ppl who have lots to lose can see big weight loss like 3lbs a week. depends on how active u are. but I suggest try to do something, anything, walk, jog, treadmill, work out DVDs ( I like turbo jam and 30day shred even more) anything just get ur body moving for atleast 30mins a day and watch what you eat. the weight shud come flying right off. and oh yes drink lots of water! water water water. forget soda exists, forget iced tea exists (hot tea isnt too bad) and I have even forgotten that coffee exists. haha

good luck!
  • TOYGRRRL
    TOYGRRRL Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!! and so happy and confident! Keep up the great work!
  • savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Oh my god, Nola! YOU LOOK AMAZING! :bigsmile: You should sport a bikini this summer no problem! :tongue:
  • nolachick
    Options
    Thnx steph! I really gotta work on toning and I may just the courage to wear one! and I gotta say I am loving the shred for toning
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    Nola!!!! You're such a hottie! :) High five girl - you look amazing!
  • tattoodfreek
    tattoodfreek Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Wow Nola, you look great! You are a beautiful girl, with a beautiful exotic look. Keep up the great work!
  • lovelypen50
    lovelypen50 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Keep up the good work. Thanks for the motivation.:drinker:
  • avedon
    avedon Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    woah! you totally pull it off and then some! You look like Vanessa Hudgens!
    Thanks so much for the inspiration - you look incredible! :-)
  • coniconstance
    coniconstance Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Looking AMAZING.. very inspirational, looks like you can take on the world!
  • porterbaby38
    porterbaby38 Posts: 1,401
    Options
    nolachick you look amazing and hot. you go girl.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!