DDM Friends :-)

Options
13»

Replies

• TeriB19
    TeriB19 Posts: 33
    Options
    Going for a run again this morning with Lisa. If she wants to push me beyond 6.2 miles today, I'm throwing her in the river where we run.

Any of you LADIES ever blog? You can blog on here and I'd LOVE to read more from you guys than just posts. I'm thinking of trying it. I've actually made a friend on here from Australia and she's in her early 30's. She blogged today and it got me to thinking some of us should try it.

Thoughts?
  • Leesa22
    Leesa22 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    You all can blog away, I suck at it. Or maybe it is just not my cup of tea, either way if any of you do it I would love to read it.
  • Lorrie413
    Options
    Teri, did you try the blog thing? It would be interesting to read it.
  • TeriB19
    Options
    Nope, not yet. I'm still mulling it over.
  • cupiphi
    cupiphi Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Monday has alwasys been my weigh-in day for myslef at Curves, but somehow Friday ended up being my day for the Biggest Loser challenge we're doing, so now I'm weighing in twice a week..... I'm down another half pound, and I know that I don't need to tell anyone in here just how good it feels to fianlly have the number on the scales heading in the direction you want it to, but I just had to come in here and do my happy dance about it.....

Hmmm..... I wonder how many calories doing a happy dance burns...?:laugh:
  • Leesa22
    Options
    I am at my brothers and this computer is so horrible, it does not show alot of stuff like where to submit stuff etc. Way to go Spammy and you go do that happy dance!
  • TeriB19
    Options
    Spammy I LOVE it when the scale goes down. Good for you!!!
  • RhondaCrombie
    Options
    Hope everyone is having a good start this week!
  • Leesa22
    Options
    Okay start of the week, so loving the weather!!