Hoodia anyone?

Options
Has anyone tried Hoodia? From what I read it is supposed to be safe and effective??

Replies

• NanaDebby
    NanaDebby Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Has anyone tried Hoodia? From what I read it is supposed to be safe and effective??
  • grs1986
    Options
    Hello.... I too have been wodering about this product, let me know what you find out...
  • dkinne34
    dkinne34 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have tried Hoodia and I really didn't find much effect from it for weight loss. I tried it for about two weeks and got fed up with it because it didn't give me the results that I was looking for-which was weight loss.
    DKinne34
  • loriallred
    loriallred Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    From what I understand Hoodia will curb your appetite. It does not make you lose weight, it just makes you feel full or not get hungry. So if you tend to overeat or your a nervous eater it might work for you.
  • saskiegirl
    saskiegirl Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have tried it, but I did not find that it curbed my appetite. I only tried it for a week, so I don't know if it was not long enough to see the affects. There was a report on, I do believe 60 Minutes, where the reporter took a bite off the real plant. She did state that she was not hungry for a while after taking it!! I can't remember when I saw the report, but I guess if you looked on YouTube, you may find the report. Let me know if anyone has had any success with this product, and how long it took before you noticed it working.:happy:
  • saskiegirl
    saskiegirl Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have tried it, but I did not find that it curbed my appetite. I only tried it for a week, so I don't know if it was not long enough to see the affects. There was a report on, I do believe 60 Minutes, where the reporter took a bite off the real plant. She did state that she was not hungry for a while after taking it!! I can't remember when I saw the report, but I guess if you looked on YouTube, you may find the report. Let me know if anyone has had any success with this product, and how long it took before you noticed it working.:happy:
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    I had a friend that used it. She said it was great. When she stopped, she went back to her old ways.
    I think the best way is determination and the will to want to make the lifestyle change. It is better to rely on yourself than a pill in a bottle.
    Talk to your doc and ask him/her what they think.
  • yuna2003
    yuna2003 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I agree With 'icandoit' I would much rather get results and know that my own determination was behind my success and not some pill in a bottle. i'd much rather depend on my self . :bigsmile:
    But Best of Luck Regardless:flowerforyou: !!!!