Favorite protein??

Options
Ok... So I've been noticing that my protein intake has been really low recently.
What are some of your favorite ways to get protein?
Thanks for the advise :)
Amy

Replies

• MBT1210
    Options
    I love Greek yogurt with a little honey. Fage is amazing (when it's on sale), but the Oikos is good.
  • ybodwen
    ybodwen Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    For even more protein, add hemp seeds to your greek yogurt- it's super high in protein and adds a yummy mild taste texture. I bought a big bag at Costco.

And since you asked, my favorite protein is peanut butter! Preferably with chocolate, but for a healthier choice you can eat it smeared onto granny smith apples. yum,.
  • krickeyuu
    krickeyuu Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Rib eye steak!
  • smiley13000
    smiley13000 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! Those are all great ideas for me
  • soleilxo
    soleilxo Posts: 202
    Options
    fish!!!! it is sooo healthyyy and its brainfood! salmon, cod, halibut, etc etc. shrimp is also very high in protein! & tuna!
  • n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 2,390 Member
    Options
    Sirloin
  • antigravity_x
    antigravity_x Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Tofu, seitan, eggs (just recently started eating eggs again and am loving the quick protein!), quinoa, any kind of beans, spinach, peas...

And if you're a meat eater, you got plenty more options there.
  • PaleoPath4Lyfe
    PaleoPath4Lyfe Posts: 3,161 Member
    Options
    Ok... So I've been noticing that my protein intake has been really low recently.
    What are some of your favorite ways to get protein?
    Thanks for the advise :)
    Amy

Nice thick Medium rare ribeye steak. Iron, fat and protein.
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,137 Member
    Options
    Meat - beef, fish, jerky
  • 120weeks
    120weeks Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    All of it. I love protein. A real treat is a steak on salad. I love that. But I think my favorite staple is fish. We make mahi mahi tacos and I love a huge variety of fish. They make great lunches with a new side recipe (if I'm feeling inspired to try something new) or grilled veggies. They are the most satisfying meal that I eat.