Looking to make new friends

Options
Hi everyone :-). I'm new to this site. I'm looking to make new friends on here for encouragement and for motivation and I will do the same. I've been battling with my weight for a long time now. I've tried every diet out there but they only work for 2-3 weeks. I lose some weight but I get bored and usually don't stick to it. Then I gain it back...urghhh. It's tough to stay motivated. I'm sick of being overweight. This time around I'm not thinking of me being on a diet but as a life style change. I want to become healthier and more active. Good luck everyone!!!

Replies

• kirk1115
    kirk1115 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Yeah you sound like me....add me if you want:wink:
  • ards7
    ards7 Posts: 33
    Options
    I was in the same boat many months ago. I find this site excellent and finally a 'diet' I haven't disregarded. Friend request me if you want ongoing positive support :)
  • dragunfly
    Options
    I love mfp...always looking for more friends!!! feel free to add me!
  • teilee
    teilee Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Add me and we'll motivate each other! I was 12 when I started having weight issues, lost 30 lbs my junior year and have gained that and much much more. Hoping to break that cycle now, before it's too late and I have health issues! We can do it!
  • 1Clueless1
    Options
    Good thing about this is it's not really a diet. More like just keeping track of what you eat and making healthier choices. This site has saved me! Yeah. Feel free to request me.
  • lamcnutt
    Options
    Friend me............you sound just like me and with this site it has been a big help!:smile:
  • Trichardson42
    Options
    Hi, you also sound like me also. you can add me if you like.
  • brosa8023
    brosa8023 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys for your support :-).