Zumba for Wii peeps!

Options
To my friends who do Zumba on the Wii I need help! I just got it and I know that I suck, lol, but it's barely picking up any moves! One dance said my progress was 0%. What the heck am I doing wrong?? Do I really suck that bad??? Lol

I have Zumba 2

Replies

• Zumaria1
    Zumaria1 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Hello! I just got Zumba for Wii last week!! LOVE IT! Just make sure you have the belt on properly, with the remote control facing with the buttons out. Also make sure the sensor bar( a small black bar) is center either below or above your TV. Hopefully that's all that's needed to fix it. Or if the dance steps are really tricky, they have a tutuorial. But I bet its just something with the remote picking up the signal.

Make sure it snug on your body, right on over your right hip. It has to pick up your lower body movements.
  • angelizer
    Options
    I had this problem, I discovered I had the remote upside down in the belt :laugh:
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    I tried the belt once, the remote came flying out of it. Guess I was a little too wild with my movements. Haven't tried it again, I just hold the remote like with any other game.
  • Guamybear
    Guamybear Posts: 1,061 Member
    Options
    My picks up most movements. I always have to push the remote back down in the belt or pull the belt down. The only it never really picks up on are warm up and cools downs.. i think they are to slow and a lot of stretching. I have Zumba 3.
  • NikkiDea48
    Options
    I found that once I made sure that the belt was sitting right on my hips (after all that is what most of the movements are generated from :) ) along with all the other suggestions (remote with buttons out and upright) that it started picking up my movements consistently. I also found that I had to exagerate my movements more which works out better because I am burning more calories! :) I have the Zumba Fitness 2 and I absolutely love it!
  • amdb2008
    Options
    I was putting the remote in facing down (but buttons down) and the string hanging out the top, I bet that's the problem!