Driver's License Photo, Then & Now

Options
2»

Replies

• slap1225
    slap1225 Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Huge difference you look amazing!!! the crazy thing is you look amazing in a DMV photo... who does that? :D keep it up!
  • zentha1384
    zentha1384 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I have to renew mine before my next birthday (just after the new year). I can't wait to see the difference in mine.

(Hey OP Funny thing, My name is Shannon and I live in Minnesota too :D)
  • sndiane
    sndiane Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Wow. Is all I can say. Wow
  • Guamybear
    Guamybear Posts: 1,061 Member
    Options
    Looks great...mine was the opposite..my face was fatter than the last... I might have to pay the $20.00 to get a new one when I lose the weight.
  • Dwamma
    Dwamma Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    HUGE!!! difference! Congrats! You are amazing! Keep up the great work! You are worth it! :) Blessings!! <><
  • fusion777
    Options
    You look so pretty in both pics, my dream would be to look as good as you in your "before" nevermind after! Congrats on all your hard work!
  • rosarenee1
    rosarenee1 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    That is seriously awesome! Good job.
  • ShannonMpls
    ShannonMpls Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    You look so pretty in both pics, my dream would be to look as good as you in your "before" nevermind after! Congrats on all your hard work!

aww you're too nice. thank you, that was a nice thing to read on a Monday morning :)
  • SouperErik
    SouperErik Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I feel you. For the first time ever I can't wait to get my new license. Congratulations and keep up the good work
  • imcool19
    Options
    Wow..... You did great :)

20577300.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • KidneyBean07
    Options
    Congratulations on your weight loss! You look great and are an inspiration to me.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!