30 DS results and not do it everyday??

Options
I seriously lack motivation right now and seriously do not have a lot of time to exercise...at least not every day. Has anyone gotten decent results from the 30 DS and only do it a few days a week. I may be able to squeeze it in 3-4 days a week. Between work, a preschooler, a newborn, and cooking and cleaning, I am pretty tired!! If you have any results pics please share!! I need major motivation!!

Replies

• allisonj87
    allisonj87 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Anyone?
  • Kaynate
    Options
    Last time I did 30days shred I did it every other day for 1 month. I did see some results and would have seen better results but I quit after 1 month idk why I quit tho. I just startedit again yesterday planning it every other day. I also have a preschooler and a newborn. I usually workout when the newborn is sleeping but yesterday big brother took a nap and the baby laid on the floor and watches me it kept her pretty entertained. But if I cant get a workoit in on a day then I do lunges everytime I go down the hall march in place when I fold laundry and do dishes.
  • Gramps251
    Gramps251 Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    Yes, even if you only do it one time a week that is better than not at all.

I started at 6 days a week and my weight loss stalled for 3 weeks. (Maybe it would have stalled then even if I wasn't doing the workout) I had surgury and couldn't work out for a couple weeks and the pounds started falling away. (Maybe they'd have started to drop even if I kept doing the workout)

Bottom line is I'm now doing it every other or every 3 days and making progress both weight wise and in my measurements.

Do what works for you. There really isn't a right or wrong way as long as you set reasonable goals and keep working on reaching them.
  • sixpacklady
    sixpacklady Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    I am currently doing a combo of 30 DS and BFBM. Started Dec 1st. Did 4 days of 30 DS and 2 BFBM. I have a schedule on my blog, I plan to finish it in 60 days as I am adding BFBM in between.

Do it with me if you like...