Finally a before and after picture

Options
The picture on the left is me at my heaviest around 370 at the Nick Hotel in November 2011. I waited until February of 2012 to start working out at the gym. The picture on the right is about a month ago at the gym. I still have a few pounds to lose but I can finally see a difference.
487396_3273206688422_834973954_n.jpg

Replies

• maggiemay22467
    maggiemay22467 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Yes you can see it and you look great.
  • josavage
    josavage Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Well done - you look amazing!
  • katrwal
    katrwal Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    really well done! you can see the hard work you've put in. congratulations!
  • schnoomom
    schnoomom Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    You can definitely see a difference. Great job--clearly you've put in a lot of dedication and hard work.
  • florymonde
    florymonde Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Wow! That was fast! Great work!
  • Groovyca2022
    Groovyca2022 Posts: 21,378 Member
    Options
    Fantastic work....
  • Ghette
    Ghette Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Wow!:drinker: Keep up the awesome work its paying off!
  • adavis59
    adavis59 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Well done and keep it up!!
  • traceracer
    traceracer Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    How wonderful!! Good for you!!!
  • KellyKAG
    KellyKAG Posts: 418
    Options
    You have done an amazing job. You should be so proud of yourself. WTG!
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    Bravo !

All that hard work has paid off ....... you look awesome !
  • shrinking_me
    shrinking_me Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    nice work! you look great!!!
  • PSDWilliams
    Options
    You look great!
  • pudgeylou
    pudgeylou Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look amazing! Totally hot!
  • OBXbound4me
    OBXbound4me Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    This is the stuff I need to keep seeing. Can you share what you did and when? Cardio, weights and diet. I am doing the cardio and trying to work in the weights. The eating is what is really tricky for me. What were you eating and # of calories? You started at 370 and I started at 348 so we were pretty close. Thanks and congradts on the loss. It is awesome.
  • bullhurley77
    Options
    My diet is pretty simple and has keep me going. It sounds strange but it worked for me. I eat 1 grilled chicken sandwich on 100 cal bun for breakfast and 1 for lunch. I usually have a snack or 2 usually "skinny cow treats" and then I eat whatever I want for dinner. Weekends I usually eat whatever I want just smaller portions. As far as workouts go I really only do 1 "THE ELLIPTICAL" I started with 5 minutes at the gym that's literally all I could do on level 0. I gradually worked my way to 40 minutes on level 10. I did this for months. I now have one at home and I am doing 30 minutes 5 times a week. As far cals I just used mfp cal counter.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!