28, F, Mom, looking for online fitness pals!

Options

Replies

• RavenLoonatic
    Options
    hi, while i do not have any human babies, I have several fur babies and am looking for fitness pals as well!! I have lost 99 pounds so far and have about another 50 to go. Exercise, nutrition and food burn out are always good topics!!

I love furry babies!!! Good luck reaching your goals!
  • CierraLouise
    Options
    Hi! I'm a 27, Mom of 2 (8 and 9) Been married for almost 9 years.

Hight 5'6
    Starting Weight 186
    Current Weight 184.6
    Goal Weight 165
  • RavenLoonatic
    Options
    Hi! I'm a 27, Mom of 2 (8 and 9) Been married for almost 9 years.

Hight 5'6
    Starting Weight 186
    Current Weight 184.6
    Goal Weight 165

Hi! Hope you're having a great day! Good luck with your goals!
  • CierraLouise
    Options
    You too. This site is so nice. It's nice to have people here who will cheer you on and kick your butt when your bad. LOL
  • BelindaDuvessa
    BelindaDuvessa Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for more friends, especially parents.

Height 5'1"
    Weight: 158(I'm pregnant, so it'll be going down in less than a month)
    Goal Weight: 125 (not a final, but what I'm shooting for now.

Personally, I am more of the mindset of getting fit, rather than losing the weight. I have 4 children, the oldest is 7, the youngest will be born by the end of the month. My highest weight was 165, and I managed to get it down to 128 before I found out I was pregnant with my now 17 month old daughter. Before I could really lose the weight, I found out I was pregnant again. This time, though, I've watched what I ate better and tried to stay active. And it's showed.
  • emilynw10
    Options
    HELLO! Looking for some online fitness buddies to keep me going in the right direction. I have two children (11 & 4). I've been with my husband for 12 years. I enjoy movies, cooking, walking and crafts. Feel free to add me as a friend and help motivate me :)

HEIGHT: 5'8
    STARTING WEIGHT: 154.8
    CURRENT WEIGHT: 152.8
    GOAL WEIGHT: 130

Hey! I just sent you a friend request. I also have goals similar to yours.

Height: 5'4"
    Starting weight: 165
    Current weight: 143
    Goal weight: 125

I have a 4 year old daughter and a 10 month old son :)
  • RavenLoonatic
    Options
    You too. This site is so nice. It's nice to have people here who will cheer you on and kick your butt when your bad. LOL

I feel the same way! I normally eat and drink pretty well. Yesterday was HORRIBLE! I'm not even gonna lie, I ate an entire jar of queso cheese dip and half a bag of tortilla chips lololol. That's the first time I've messed up in a while. All because I went to the grocery store really hungry. BOO!
  • RavenLoonatic
    Options

It sure is! I've just posted this thread this morning and already have so many friends and support! I love it!
  • MJJL2005
    Options
    I will send you a friend request! I am a mom as well to a 4 and 1 year old, both boys! Been married 7 years to my wonderful husband. Trying to get my body back after having my kids. I am using Chalene Johnson's turbo fire and Shakeology to help.
  • RavenLoonatic
    Options
    I'm always looking for more friends, especially parents.

Height 5'1"
    Weight: 158(I'm pregnant, so it'll be going down in less than a month)
    Goal Weight: 125 (not a final, but what I'm shooting for now.

Personally, I am more of the mindset of getting fit, rather than losing the weight. I have 4 children, the oldest is 7, the youngest will be born by the end of the month. My highest weight was 165, and I managed to get it down to 128 before I found out I was pregnant with my now 17 month old daughter. Before I could really lose the weight, I found out I was pregnant again. This time, though, I've watched what I ate better and tried to stay active. And it's showed.

Pregnancy can def take a toll on us huh? Good luck with your goals and thanks for the add. I'll be here often for support :)
  • RavenLoonatic
    Options
    HELLO! Looking for some online fitness buddies to keep me going in the right direction. I have two children (11 & 4). I've been with my husband for 12 years. I enjoy movies, cooking, walking and crafts. Feel free to add me as a friend and help motivate me :)

HEIGHT: 5'8
    STARTING WEIGHT: 154.8
    CURRENT WEIGHT: 152.8
    GOAL WEIGHT: 130

Hey! I just sent you a friend request. I also have goals similar to yours.

Height: 5'4"
    Starting weight: 165
    Current weight: 143
    Goal weight: 125

I have a 4 year old daughter and a 10 month old son :)

Good luck on your goals honey! It's tough, but if we all stick together we can achieve whatever we want!
  • RavenLoonatic
    Options
    I will send you a friend request! I am a mom as well to a 4 and 1 year old, both boys! Been married 7 years to my wonderful husband. Trying to get my body back after having my kids. I am using Chalene Johnson's turbo fire and Shakeology to help.

I have a girlfriend who is on shakeology. How is that working for you?
  • carlysuzanne85
    carlysuzanne85 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Hey, there, I'm 27 and not yet a mother but the desire to start a family is a huge part of my motivation! I started at 148 before I found MFP (I'm only 5'3"), started MFP a couple weeks ago at 140, now at 139, looking to get down to 125 ish. I think that support and accountability from people with similar goals is huuuuge on this journey and that's why I'm on MFP now. So far, I have found it to be really helpful, especially when I'm tempted to comfort eat during stressful times or tempted to not get my workout in. Anyway, am sending you a friend request :) Hope you're having a great day!
  • katrin25
    Options
    welcome and good luck.
  • RavenLoonatic
    Options
    Hey, there, I'm 27 and not yet a mother but the desire to start a family is a huge part of my motivation! I started at 148 before I found MFP (I'm only 5'3"), started MFP a couple weeks ago at 140, now at 139, looking to get down to 125 ish. I think that support and accountability from people with similar goals is huuuuge on this journey and that's why I'm on MFP now. So far, I have found it to be really helpful, especially when I'm tempted to comfort eat during stressful times or tempted to not get my workout in. Anyway, am sending you a friend request :) Hope you're having a great day!

Good luck with everything you'd like to achieve. Including a family <3
  • RavenLoonatic
    Options
    welcome and good luck.

Thank you so much!
  • JamieG8991
    JamieG8991 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent :)
  • shanae727
    shanae727 Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    Here to support ya!

Height:5'8
    SW: 153
    CW:142
    GW:128 (ish, give or take)
    I've reached goal before but I gained a little back as an experiment to see if I could gain more muscle.

I have 2 kids as well, 9 and 2 :)
  • RavenLoonatic
    Options
    Friend request sent :)

Awesome!
  • RavenLoonatic
    Options
    Here to support ya!

Height:5'8
    SW: 153
    CW:142
    GW:128 (ish, give or take)
    I've reached goal before but I gained a little back as an experiment to see if I could gain more muscle.

I have 2 kids as well, 9 and 2 :)

Well, aren't we so similar! 120-125 was my normal weight up until two years ago when I tried an anxiety medicine. Made me thicker for the first time in my life! Got off those meds earlier this year, but I need help getting back down. Good luck to you!