If you like beer, Miller 64 isn't bad...only 64 cals
  • ash8184
    ash8184 Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    www.getdrunknotfat.com
  • design_cowgirl
    design_cowgirl Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm a diet coke and bicardi girl-it usually doesn't effect my results too terribly as long as I don't have a midnight snack after drinking! Also rehydrate the next day-it makes a huge difference! :)
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    (Enter alcohol type here) on the rocks, cuts out all the extra calories.

^^^Yuuuuppp!

I also like vodka, soda, and lime
  • Kathe2
    Kathe2 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Vodka on the rocks.
  • SanDiegoCasey
    SanDiegoCasey Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Becks light is the lowest calorie beer. Vodka / Cran , White rum / Diet Soda, red wine are all probably your best choices.
  • takumaku
    takumaku Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    1) Bitters + club soda with a twist of Lemon or Lime

2) AA Pink (Alcohol free version of a Pink Gin).
    -- 5 oz diet Tonic water
    -- 2 dashes Bitters
    -- 1 twist of Lemon peel
  • soleilxo
    soleilxo Posts: 202
    Options
    who cares! Im a bartender and I am always jealous of everyone having fun and singing and going crazy and dancing and just forgetting about responsibilities and just LIVING with the people you love most! forget this one day and enjoy yourself completely! drink your favorite drink and try new onesl! dont let this one lifestyle change impact your life. you only live once!

..i should take my own advice sometimes:))) im 21 and have probably actually gone out like 5 times in my life..lol always working or studying:(
  • traceyfunk
    Options
    I know this sounds crazy, and I don't want to be a party pooper - but how about just diet coke, and no regrets tomorrow?
  • TheVimFuego
    TheVimFuego Posts: 2,412 Member
    Options
    I know this sounds crazy, and I don't want to be a party pooper - but how about just diet coke, and no regrets tomorrow?

Apart from the regret that stems from not having a drink with the rest of the eejits you mean?

Merry Christmas ;)