Honey boo boo

Options

Replies

• LexieSweetheart
    LexieSweetheart Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    I really like this show. They are a very happy ,loving family and very involved in the community. they seem like nice people
  • Begood03
    Begood03 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    NFW I would ever watch anything like that.
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    I looked it up... from the pictures I always though that was Kevin from the office, and this was a spoof on pageant moms.

faith in humanity just took another dip

honey-boo-boo.jpg?w=262
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    I looked it up... from the pictures I always though that was Kevin from the office, and this was a spoof on pageant moms.

honey-boo-boo.jpg?w=262

That is horrifying!
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options

honey-boo-boo.jpg?w=262

... ... ...

What self respecting adult would DO that?
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options

honey-boo-boo.jpg?w=262

... ... ...

What self respecting adult would DO that?

That's just it... she's not... and her daughter does whatever her mom wants her to do. It's seriously exploitation of a child for the sake of a paycheck!
  • rose313
    rose313 Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    I'm a fan!
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    that show is HILARIOUS! I'm kinda a reality tv show *kitten*....
  • LadyAlthea
    Options
    I've never watched the show either and I might never will. The way that little girl speaks kind of creeps me out and annoys me.
  • cmwhited6204
    cmwhited6204 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I hate most realty TV shows. I think we have serious issues when we make these people into idols for anyone. But what drives me nuts, is that they are laughing all the way to the bank.
  • dare2love81
    dare2love81 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    This is a thread debate over your thoughts on like or dislike.. I am the OP.. so I get to say first.....

Id prefer to be root canaled by a walrus while laying across a train track infront of an oncoming train all the while having a 1 ton anvil on my chest than see this show..

and GO!

You betta redneckanize!

For the record, I've never seen the show, nor do I ever intend to. They just play that clip all the time on the radio talk show I listen to on my way in to work.
  • licensing_princess
    Options
    I caught it once while I was surfing, it was like looking at a horrible auto accident, you want to look away but you can't.
  • SARgirl
    SARgirl Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    I caught it once while I was surfing, it was like looking at a horrible auto accident, you want to look away but you can't.

This exactly! You don't want to watch but somehow it just happens!
  • a_crotty
    a_crotty Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    the 30 second commercial my child had me watch was enough to make me stab myself in the eye with my toe...
  • TheirEllie82
    TheirEllie82 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    It appears that I am the only Honey Boo Boo lover here...I laugh so hard anytime I watch that show. I think its hilarious!
    I watch Honey Boo Boo and laugh also but it is more at my boyfriend's reaction to the show. I :heart: tormenting him at times
  • AdriAfterAll
    AdriAfterAll Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Yep, I'm'a fan too.

I caught a clip of Alana on Youtube and she cracked me up. I think she's a well loved little girl with an enormous personality being given the opportunity to strut.

Her Mom makes some questionable choices, for sure, the kind that make you cringe and make your skin crawl- but it's obvious she has good intentions for her kidlets.
  • aloranger7708
    aloranger7708 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I've never sat down and watched a full episode, but I've caught some parts while flipping channels.

Honestly, I don't understand the hate they get. Sure, they're a little "out there" but its better than say, the Kardashians. Kim is famous for making a sex tape!

Honey Boo Boo seems happy. Her mother and father treat her well, and are doing the best they can. They provide their children food, clothes, a roof over their heads, are supportive, aren't abusive or on welfare or food stamps. I'd say they're decent parents.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    Options
    Yep, I'm'a fan too.

I caught a clip of Alana on Youtube and she cracked me up. I think she's a well loved little girl with an enormous personality being given the opportunity to strut.

Her Mom makes some questionable choices, for sure, the kind that make you cringe and make your skin crawl- but it's obvious she has good intentions for her kidlets.

Good intentions aren't enough when you are a parent.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    Options
    I've never sat down and watched a full episode, but I've caught some parts while flipping channels.

Honestly, I don't understand the hate they get. Sure, they're a little "out there" but its better than say, the Kardashians. Kim is famous for making a sex tape!

Honey Boo Boo seems happy. Her mother and father treat her well, and are doing the best they can. They provide their children food, clothes, a roof over their heads, are supportive, aren't abusive or on welfare or food stamps. I'd say they're decent parents.

The money that their daughter earns from making those stupid shows... where does it go? Why has no one considered the potential psychological damage that this will cause the child? She will grow up to be a joke! A charicature of herself... she will never live it down her entire life.
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    pageant moms are the worst.