progress pics

Options
13»

Replies

• ltlhmom
    ltlhmom Posts: 1,202 Member
    Options
    You are a HOT MOMMA as my son would say! LOL Keep up the get work!
  • Naokoheart
    Naokoheart Posts: 161
    Options
    Looking good,keep up with the good work! :D
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    thnx everyone :smile:

I guess I can't let you guys down so I'm getting my butt to the gym now. hahaha
  • NATALIE13
    Options
    :smile: Thank you for sharing your story you have done so well, you look really good. last year i lost 1.5stone it was hard but i really enjoyed it, in october i started driving lessons so had to concentrate on that so stoped going to my work out classes. i have put on about 7lb and and am working on losing this now. Hope you reach your goal. Good luck:smile:
  • kicklikeaGIRL
    kicklikeaGIRL Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    I am finally home to see your pictures (since my work had them blocked) and HOLY COW! You look gorgeous!! You look gorgeous in both pictures...but you are totally shining in the second picture and beaming with confidence!! Way to go girl, you look hot and you deserve it! You've worked your tail off!! Keep it up...we are GOING TO kick some butt this summer! literally..haha! :)
  • quickchica
    Options
    Hola Chica! Congrats on your success! Keep at it! You can do it! Don't look back and keep looking forward!! Si Se Puede! :flowerforyou:
  • kwardklinck
    kwardklinck Posts: 1,601
    Options
    You were pretty before but absolutely gorgeous now. Great job.
  • HotMommy0609
    Options
    Amazing!!! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!