30 Day Shred really works! Pics between level 1 and level 2!

Options
Cassycat
Cassycat Posts: 68 Member
So I just started level 2 today, after 10 days of level one (with one break day). I decided to take some pics today after my workout! The results are phenomenal! I'm so excited to see what I look like when i start level 3, and when i finish the whole shred! Have a look, guys!
BRAFRONTFLEX-1.jpg

BRAFRONT-1.jpg

BRABACKFLEX-1.jpg

Replies

• Pooterly
    Pooterly Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB! Okay this makes me want to start this again but man I remember the pain of barely not able to walk... lol :(
  • VictoriaFitness2010
    Options
    So I just started level 2 today, after 10 days of level one (with one break day). I decided to take some pics today after my workout! The results are phenomenal! I'm so excited to see what I look like when i start level 3, and when i finish the whole shred! Have a look, guys!
    BRAFRONTFLEX-1.jpg

BRAFRONT-1.jpg

BRABACKFLEX-1.jpg

Your booty is like...WHOA! I need to try this workout!
  • littlemegzz
    littlemegzz Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Wow. That is awesome, congratulations. I am on day 7 today. I haven't seen any physical changes at all, but I do feel stronger. I have more to loose, so I guess that is why mine doesn't show as much. It is still really inspiring to get to see pics like yours, so thankyou for putting them up.

Feel free to add me if you would like to share experiences and encouragement.
  • haileerobyn
    Options
    That's amazing! Awesome job!
    I'm on day three, level two! And i can really tell my stomach and sides are flattening!
    I love jillian for it! Just bought the buns and thighs dvd, and i cant wait to see how it works!
  • annie7hudds
    annie7hudds Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Goodwork!

yes, it does make a difference - you have done really well to see such a change in just a few days.

i do it now and again - most recently in January - as I had a beach holiday last week. It definitely gets everything in its rightful place for the bikini poses eh.

I hear Rippedi n 30 is excellent too, considering getting that for myself soon.
  • jacquiroxx
    jacquiroxx Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!! I can't wait to see what you look like after 30 days!
  • dredgurl
    dredgurl Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Your results are an inspiration!

16148806.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • Ladeda1
    Ladeda1 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!!!!!!! I'm on Level 2, Day 5 and you've just given me motivation to keep going!
    Please post your 30 day results!
  • DaKreenPanana
    Options
    WOW!. GREAT JOB!
  • Stephie_J
    Stephie_J Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I am on Day 6 Level 1 today and I hope to get results like yours by Day 10 :D

Well done!!
  • Denisegp37
    Denisegp37 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! Your back side looks great!
  • JayAlexander
    JayAlexander Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Holy crapoly! I freaking have this video, why am I not doing it?!? That's it, I'm starting tomorrow. Thanks for the motivation :happy:
  • jereneyz
    jereneyz Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    You look amazing~ The difference is huge!
  • AggieFan2011
    AggieFan2011 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing the pictures! I love seeing the success that people have in the 30 DS!

I just finished day 7 of level 1 and I can definitely tell a difference in my stomach. I haven't measured anything yet because I plan on waiting until I finish the 10th day, but I know that it's working. It's a great workout and I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a quick way to jump start weight loss and more importantly lose inches! :smile:
  • fragrantair
    Options
    Wow that's amazing!! Nothing of the sort happened to me D;
  • nothing1994
    nothing1994 Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing x
    Thanks for sharing
  • IowaPrincess
    IowaPrincess Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I am sooooooo glad you posted this!!!
    It should come in the mail tomorrow :bigsmile:
    I cant wait to see my results!!!
  • SoBodyMazing
    Options
    Way to Go :happy:
  • MasterKat
    Options
    Great Job! You're lookin good girl! Keep up the good work!
  • plynn54
    plynn54 Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    Im on L2 day 6 tonight, and can see a huge difference, not much on the scale but definately noticeable. These pics are great!! totally see a big difference on the tummy, my main problem area too, way to go, keep it up!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!