Would you like to be friends?

Options
2»

Replies

• bennslora
    Options
    Hey out there. I need all the help and support I can get. I tend to do great for two weeks and then slack for two weeks. I will turn 40 in January and want to be 40 and fabulous, not 40 and flabulous, lol. I have a weight loss goal of 40 pounds.
  • IvyWhispers
    IvyWhispers Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm also a music student...but from England :)
    I used to swim...A LOT...and i need to find a stables to get back in the saddle while I'm at uni

apart from that I dance, I do the 30 day shred (which you can find on youtube) I walk loads, I'm starting yoga....and I try to run too but in the winter as soon as I get downstairs I think nahhh. Definitely more suited to indoor stuff in this weather.
  • tarobeans
    Options
    Hi bennslora! You can do it, we'll help you get there!! =)

Hey Ivy, that's loads of exercises! What instrument do you play?

Today's my 2nd day of C25K. I remembered to do some cool down stretches and drank some chocolate milk within 30 min of my run. Feeling tonnes better than my first day!
  • anatomist93
    Options
    Hello!

I'll add you as a friend because I'm wanting to be in this for the long haul too! I love to run, I'm on here to kickstart my lagging marathon training (first running goal I make is a marathon, not a 5k, I am crazy apparently!) and hope to maintain my weight and fitness I will have acheived by the end of the marathon!

My favourite site is running4women.com! It's packed with exercises and they ask you to try out free products sometimes which is quite cool. There's lots of training plans and recipes too :)
  • NicoleSmithhhh
    Options
    Yes that would be nice! You can add me up. We can support each other. :smile:
  • tarobeans
    Options
    Hello anatomist and nicolesmith :) You guys look great in your profile pics! *pushes self harder* :tongue:

Today I was about to get some KFC, then I worried about what myfitnesspal friends would think if they saw it on my diary! So instead I went for a run =) This is the reason I keep coming back here :D
  • NicoleSmithhhh
    Options
    That's nice. Good for you! I can't even control my mouth :( I need more motivation!