My lifting results

Options
I started lifting in June 2012, and yesterday I completed the New Rules of Lifting program. I am very happy with my results and wanted to share with you all. There is only about a 12 lbs difference in the pictures but I think I gained lots of muscle!

The stripped swimsuit pictures are the before, and the after are the maroon top ones.

Here's the link to see them, since I was having a hard time posting pictures on here.

http://s1257.beta.photobucket.com/user/Anniebananie04/library/Before and After lifting

Replies

• tabithajoyy
    tabithajoyy Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    WOWZAAAAA! You look amazing Anne! SO proud of you!
  • edennew
    edennew Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    What a difference! You look great- further proof that lifting is the way to go!
  • teneh
    teneh Posts: 39
    Options
    Awesome! congrats! x
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    Options
    That's amazing, congrats!
  • skstock212
    Options
    Hi Anne.. They look great! I have a question for you.. what kind of protein supplement do you use if any?
  • ssteinbring677
    ssteinbring677 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Daaamn you look great!!
  • Crazy4Healthy
    Crazy4Healthy Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Looking great!!! Love that program.
  • Crazy4Healthy
    Crazy4Healthy Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    I'm going to try and get a couple of the pics up here for you, they might be large since you would need to resize them.

Edit: Guess it won't let me put yours up, states you moved. Sorry, I tried. :yawn:
  • lluulluu
    lluulluu Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    wow you look amazing.. great job congrats !
  • SARgirl
    SARgirl Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Great job! This is very inspiring to me! I just started NROLFW over again because I had slacked off for a couple months so this post is more fuel for my fire!
  • jocybee83
    jocybee83 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Great job! I just started lifting and this is inspiring!
  • acogg
    acogg Posts: 1,870 Member
    Options
    Very impressive! Way to go!:love:
  • Annieminnesota
    Annieminnesota Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Hi Anne.. They look great! I have a question for you.. what kind of protein supplement do you use if any?

Thank you! I don't use any protein supplement. I get most of my protein from eggs, meat, cottage cheese, peanut butter, etc.
  • Annieminnesota
    Options
    I'm going to try and get a couple of the pics up here for you, they might be large since you would need to resize them.

Edit: Guess it won't let me put yours up, states you moved. Sorry, I tried. :yawn:

haha thanks. I tried to figure out how to resize them and I couldn't so I gave up on that.
  • Barbell_Jules
    Barbell_Jules Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    You look great!! Definite change in muscle mass. :) I can't wait to start!!!!
  • ErinRibbens
    ErinRibbens Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Amazing difference!!! Great job!
  • PurpleKisses85
    Options
    Well done I must admit!!!
  • a_vettestingray
    a_vettestingray Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    Great job! Have you thought about what you are going to do next?
  • Annieminnesota
    Options
    Great job! Have you thought about what you are going to do next?

Not yet. I'm going to take a week off and rest that's for sure!
  • skstock212
    Options
    Thanks for your feed back Anne!:smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!