Before and after, to be motivated

Options
2»

Replies

• shrinkingislander
    shrinkingislander Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    You look great and I'm curious do you live in one of the nordic countries. You look very much like my ex's family and they were all norwegian.
  • elekelk
    elekelk Posts: 107
    Options
    You look great and I'm curious do you live in one of the nordic countries. You look very much like my ex's family and they were all norwegian.

Yes, I'm Swedish! Good guess ;)
  • chunkylover22
    chunkylover22 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    WOW!! Wonderful transformation!!!

Btw, You are such a natural beauty!!

SOOO JEALOUS!!
  • jascat83
    Options
    You look like a different person - you actually look younger! Keep up the good work - it's a struggle, we all know, but the rewards are huge! Fitter, healthier and more confidence just by losing a bit of weight - that's what keeps me going (and I've only just started)
  • silverflash101
    silverflash101 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You look so beautiful. I kind of want to punch you.
    (In a good way.)
  • freasabreze
    freasabreze Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Your beautiful! Great job!
  • elizawe
    elizawe Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    You are very lovely! Quite a transformation even though you are beautiful in both pictures. Don't beat yourself up. Most of us fall off the wagon every now and then. One of my other MFP friends, Amydee714, wrote a blog on this site that constantly stays in my mind. She said don't let your Lapse (a temporary slip up) turn into a Relapse (a series of events that cause you to slip back into an unhealthy way of life).
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!