Stretch marks actually getting better!

Options

Replies

• sliceofsarah
    sliceofsarah Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    This is very interesting. Thanks for posting. I may try it someday when I am closer to my goal!
  • franklinr5
    Options
    Bump
  • dreamin2bethin
    dreamin2bethin Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    AWESOME! There is hope!!! =)
  • sewmushfun
    sewmushfun Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Holy Crap! I think I may have a crush on your awesomeness for posting this. Thank you so much!
  • ambervaldez79
    ambervaldez79 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I got my when I went thru puberty too! I even got them on my knees because I grew so rapidly within a couple months. I got them on my hips, boobs, back, and knees. I barely notice them anymore.
  • thisisiamj
    thisisiamj Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Pretty awesome results. But I'm a bit skeptical about buying a product online from another country, one in which has needles that stick into your skin... for sanitary reasons.
  • Molly_Maguire
    Molly_Maguire Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    I used this 3-4 times a day until the bottle was gone right after I had my son. It COMPLETELY got rid of ALL the redness. My stretch marks are nothing more than silvery little white lines. It's not very cheap, but 100% worth it.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRc8Eyz8L5_i94lmUoKC_aWsagy9SgE5r7jtcnyAO4s3yGbK2Q6Lg

ETA: The bottle lasted about 2 months, so this stuff works FAST.
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    Its ironic because I just realized the severity of weight loss and my stomach stretchmarks. Thanks for posting this.
  • gemgirlred
    gemgirlred Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I am posting so i can find this again
  • PINKinquisition1908
    Options
    bump
  • plaingirly
    Options
    Is that the same sort of roller that people use for acne scars on their face?

Tempted to order one - worried about the pain though!
  • redheadmommy
    redheadmommy Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    Where did you get your derma roller and stamp? There are so many kind and the price varies a lot. Did you get 2mm or 0.2 mm? Or it is adjustable depth ? I read somewhere that you are not supposed to use more than 1.5 mm at home, because you can damage too deep layer of the skin.
    How many treatment did you do so far?
  • bpreteroti
    Options
    Bump for later
  • healthymom76
    healthymom76 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    bump
  • shorthand73
    shorthand73 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    bump
  • MeMyCatsandI
    MeMyCatsandI Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Bump! I'm totally putting this in my X-mas stocking! :flowerforyou:
  • igottaworkout
    igottaworkout Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Pretty awesome results. But I'm a bit skeptical about buying a product online from another country, one in which has needles that stick into your skin... for sanitary reasons.

Of course you sanitize it before sticking it into your skin :) But it comes in a foil package supposedly already sanitized and ready to use, but I always sanitize before and after each use anyways.
  • igottaworkout
    Options
    Is that the same sort of roller that people use for acne scars on their face?

Tempted to order one - worried about the pain though!

Yes it is the same roller but for your face they recommend only .5mm to 1mm, the 2mm is only meant for deep stretch marks like on stomach, hips etc, not on the face where the skin is much thinner.
  • ImperfectedBeauty
    ImperfectedBeauty Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Ive been using bio oil on my tummy and my inner thighs and I do have to say its been working wonderfully. Ive never had children but I do have the "growth" marks from getting too big too quickly and so far im seeing them fade rather quickly. =)
  • igottaworkout
    Options
    Where did you get your derma roller and stamp? There are so many kind and the price varies a lot. Did you get 2mm or 0.2 mm? Or it is adjustable depth ? I read somewhere that you are not supposed to use more than 1.5 mm at home, because you can damage too deep layer of the skin.
    How many treatment did you do so far?

I got my roller and stamp on ebay, and they are not the adjustable depth. (I actually put the links to where I found them on the first page of this thread.)

I read that you can use 1.5mm -2.5mm from home and decided on the 2mm because my stretch marks are very deep and I thought the 1.5mm may not penetrate deeply enough for the healing to take place.

I did 6 treatments so far and they have changed a lot since I first started. I'm so happy I found something that works!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!