Starting P90X Group In The New Year

Options

Replies

• sarahsweetheart08
    sarahsweetheart08 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    If you have frost wire, you can download it from there. Just look up p90x in the video section
  • AckieJ
    AckieJ Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I have P90X and the farthest I've gotten in a few weeks then I stop. Let me know the deets on this this group would work, and I might be interested in joining in with you guys.

Thanks, Jackie
  • LadyLuckAJ
    LadyLuckAJ Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I am also planning on starting P90X in the new year. Currently completing CLX.
  • MagnaSky
    MagnaSky Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I am planing to start Jan 7 and am interested to join your group.
  • justiningham
    justiningham Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Some fantastic responses! I have just finished Insanity - now a couple of weeks off over Christmas then Monday 31st December I start P90X.

I dont plan on using Facebook for accounability, but will happily share my experiences and results on here to help encourage others and keep me motivated.

It's really nice to see so many people wanting to join in!
  • Karabobarra
    Karabobarra Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    Considering joining, bumping for info
  • kmccormick42
    kmccormick42 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I have never tried PX90, Ripped or any other programs I've seen mentioned on MFP, however having reached my goal of 40 lbs lost, I'd now like to tone up the flab. I would love to join your group & would appreciate any info on how I can obtain the PX90 program on the cheap. Are you going to friend us to get our FB address?
  • Eric53066
    Eric53066 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    One of my resolutions for the new year is to complete P90X, but I'm only 3 weeks into Power 90 and I can't do a pull-up to save my life, so I'd better get through P90 first and see if I can move up from there. I think P90 should be done for me towards the end of February if memory serves.
  • JodaNord
    JodaNord Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Wow! Love that so many are trying this workout for the first time too!

I am currently just finished CLX, and continuing with Push this month cause it was my favorite month for workouts. Come January, I start P90X for the first time and hope to see some definition that i have been working towards for what seems like a long time!!

WOnt be doing the facebook page, but i will check in here!

Edited to add: Does anyone have the workout sheets etc? I have the nutrition guide and the dvds, but need the rest of the paperwork to keep track of what i am doing? Maybe a pdf file??
  • mathjulz
    mathjulz Posts: 5,514 Member
    Options
    I am seriously interested in doing P90X, but I don't have it. Is there a way to get it without coming up with a lot of money?
  • nadz6012
    nadz6012 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I'm in, but I'm already started. Week 3 Day 3. I haven't had a day yet where I'm not sore. Hope to be able to do a pull up by the time I'm done!
  • Lambja
    Lambja Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I am considering it. I have it sitting at home collecting dust. Got it several months ago then had shoulder issues, so I have not been able to start. I am currently running 3 times a week from 3-4 miles which I am loving and would hate to stop. Is this something that I could do plus keep up the running??? Running is my time with my dear friend?
  • justiningham
    Options
    WOW - this is great - I love the fact that there is a real interest in P90X.

I have never done it, but having just completed Insanity I kind of know what to expect!

@JodaNord - www.P90Xworksheets.com there are loads of sheets and info as well as hybrid.

Not long now!
  • justiningham
    Options
    @Lambja - If you love your running I would do some kind of hybrid whereby you replace running for the Insanity workouts - best of both worlds! (see the workout sheet link above)

Let me know what you do as I would love to know how you get on with it as I love running and gave it up for Insanity.
  • mfrkorey
    mfrkorey Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I just got P90X, but I'm not even gonna lie...I'm scared of it! Hahaha! I think I want in though! I gotta get moving.
  • justiningham
    Options
    I know I seem to have hijacked this thread, but I wanted to start a group and will post on here to offer assistance and encouragement as well as maintain my own motivation!

Feel free to add or PM me!

I have started a group where we can all share our experiences and results!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/10189-p90x-new-year-challenge-2013
  • sarahlouise7
    sarahlouise7 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I'm in, but I'm already started. Week 3 Day 3. I haven't had a day yet where I'm not sore. Hope to be able to do a pull up by the time I'm done!

now im scared lol :) and i hope to be able to do a pull up by time i finish too, and a full push up!! :/ i start on monday 31st December and never done it before!
  • justiningham
    Options
    Thanks for the invite - sarahlouise7 - my first time on P90X too, although pull ups can be doen with a chair (watch the first disc and you'll see).

I am starting on 31st too!
  • sarahlouise7
    sarahlouise7 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the invite - sarahlouise7 - my first time on P90X too, although pull ups can be doen with a chair (watch the first disc and you'll see).

I am starting on 31st too!

Your welcome :) I shall look at that, i dont get the set until Christmas, well my son, Its one of his christmas presents lol Yeah we start the same day, good way to start the new year i think :)

How was insanity? Id like to do that later in the year :)
  • WinterAllen
    WinterAllen Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Where can I get p90x cheap?
    Newegg

Thank you! I checked out the site and the prices are perfect!