Jillian Michaels Burn fat, boost metabolism??

Options
2»

Replies

• Nikkei24
    Nikkei24 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    couldnt get past circuit 3, was dying! 25 minutes and im sweating like a pig!
    Don't worry the first time I did it I only got 30 mintues through and had to stop. But the second time I pushed all the way through.
  • hollieam92
    hollieam92 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Does anyone else find the girls the most agitating things ever!!!
  • Elizabeth_M
    Elizabeth_M Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    So excited! Just bought this DVD on Friday night for $10 and hoping that it will give my sluggish thyroid-affected metabolism a boost!!!!
  • kazala
    kazala Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I found this on the free BeFit channel on youtube! Take a look its there for free!
    I did the shred in April and have been doing it every other day or so since and wondering which Jillian to move on to next. Well, its going to be this one coz its free haha
    I'm starting tomorrow (monday) and I know its gonna kick my *kitten*!!
  • kellymccrea1
    kellymccrea1 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I actually just did it this AM! I used to do it kind of regularly but took a nice long hiatus from eating healthy and exercising:(. It's an amazing workout. I love it cause it's longer, no equipment needed, and no pushups. It really gets your heart rate WAY up and you will sweat buckets. I get amazing results last summer and am on my way to them again- hopefully I will make it last this time!
  • hollieam92
    Options
    Ive borrowed 30 day shred off a friend to start in July but I am dreading it because of my lack of commitment I still cannot get through the 4th circuit on this DVD :( starting again tonight see if I can do it tonight!
  • kazala
    kazala Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Ive borrowed 30 day shred off a friend to start in July but I am dreading it because of my lack of commitment I still cannot get through the 4th circuit on this DVD :( starting again tonight see if I can do it tonight!

The shred is much easier! Good luck!
  • hollieam92
    Options
    Thanks :) working out on other stuff before I start the shred! :)
  • zombg
    zombg Posts: 2
    Options
    Thanks for all the info! So excited to get this from amazon...just ordered it yesterday