Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Three rewards when you reach your ultimate fitness goal?

Replies

• DefyGravity1977
    DefyGravity1977 Posts: 300 Member
    Well, first is clothes because when I started this I was in a size 24 and as I lose weight I am losing my wardrobe. I also want a massive makeover so that my outside matches how good I feel and shows how hard I have worked. Then I want to get into a recording studio. I am a performer at heart and losing the weight is boosting my confidence.
  • chelovik
    chelovik Posts: 200 Member
    I am going to treat myself to IPAD mini after I complete a full on challenge without deviating from it
  • AZKristi
    AZKristi Posts: 1,801 Member
    clothes... clothes... more clothes?
  • Phaedra2014
    Phaedra2014 Posts: 1,254 Member
    Hi All,
    I saw this on another site and thought it would be good inspiration- how do you plan to reward yourself when you reach your ultimate fitness goal? It can be clothes, vacations, tennis lessons, a new cat , whatever. I am thinking of a perfect pair of jeans with no thought to cost, trip to the Netherlands, and the Seinfeld box set.

Please share your rewards, I would love to know what other people are looking forward to!

That's easy. Good health, great levels of energy and strong bones and muscles.
  • Zomoniac
    Zomoniac Posts: 1,169 Member
    1. Self-satisfaction
    2. Remove my shirt in a public place
    3. Self-satisfaction

I haven't really thought this through.
  • majowie
    majowie Posts: 30 Member
    1- New clothes
    2-new hair color
    3-a trip somewhere warm and exotic
    =) let's do this if we want to realise that =)
  • missjoci
    missjoci Posts: 412 Member
    Try out fitness modeling at least once/ Become a fitness instructor, Get a tattoo, Give myself a big-*kitten* hug! ;)
  • Conquer the world.
  • mdamrow
    mdamrow Posts: 92 Member
    A boob job....just kidding. I'm a long way away from my goal, and really haven't decided on my rewards. I'm still stuck in "I'll reward myself for smaller goals right now".
  • blf20
    blf20 Posts: 97 Member
    Great question!
    1. Take a ride in the Lancaster Bomber.
    2. Send heartfelt thanks to my MFP friends.
    3. New clothes and shoes.
  • Gwen_B
    Gwen_B Posts: 1,018 Member
    New clothes in a smaller size :-)
  • amber1533
    amber1533 Posts: 117 Member
    I just want to be healthy. I don't want to dread going to the doc

getting pregnant (again!) I know that sounds counter-productive but I want another baby but I can't right now because of the all the possible health risks involved.

three, some sexy lingerie...from Victoria's secret so I can finally figure out the "secret" =)
  • Lots of pictures in slimming clothes, and naked dancing XD!
  • sjsieglaff
    sjsieglaff Posts: 7 Member
    Great Question!

1. Pierce my belly button
    2. New set of clothes, including some sexy nighties
    3. a bikini, without a shirt to cover it

and if I feel like it maybe a sexy side tattoo =)
  • I think I'll get my passport, sign up for a triathlon, and high five a few random people when I'm out in public.
  • serenapitala
    serenapitala Posts: 441 Member
    New dress from ModCloth, Nature Box subscription and a cruise.
  • 1. Breast lift
    2. Tattoo
    3. To fill up the entire closet with new clothes. Hubby is gonna have to find somewhere else to park his clothes.
  • twentytwelve12
    twentytwelve12 Posts: 245 Member
    1. new clothes
    2. new tattoo
    3. more clothes
  • nexangelus
    nexangelus Posts: 2,080 Member
    To be honest I don't do the reward thing because being healthy, fit, strong and less fat (I measure my body fat percentage) is reward enough...I get a huge amount of satisfaction seeing my body improve...weird but true. Also buying the next size down in clothing is reward and stimulation enough to keep going...this year I am fitter, faster and stronger than the leaner me a few years ago, just need to get the leaner bit in there (although I know my strength might decline some at first)... : )
  • pkw58
    pkw58 Posts: 2,038 Member
    So my ultimate fitness goal has really changed over the last year... I am at my goal weight, so my goal in 2013 is to be able to hang in the adult ballet lass with the Houston ballet 2 classes a week.

So here is my reward for that:

1.. Ultimate diamond earrings
    2.. Barre installed in my home
    3.. Point shoes for 2014