Chubz McFatty looking for friends! ^^

Options
Hey!
So I joined the website through the app a little while ago.
Unfortunately my progress hasn't been going so well, and I was thinking that maybe it would be better for me to find some others like me that are trying to lose weight, to stay in the right mindset!
Basic stats, I'm 80kg on a 1.57m frame (176lbs on a 5"1 frame).
Have lost about 20 - 25kg now (44 - 55lbs) and even reached 73kg (160lbs) before but gained some back.
I don't wanna lose this battle! and I'm gonna work hard to lower the number on that scale. :)

So say hi!
Hope we can be friends. x

Replies

• Smokey19
    Smokey19 Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Kimberlee, 49. We can be friends. Feel free to add me.
  • Cuddlemonster2
    Options
    Will do, thanks so much for replying! :)
  • DeniseMCronin
    DeniseMCronin Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Well done on your achievement so far. My name is Denise you can add me if you like
  • arlenem1974
    arlenem1974 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    you can add me to I'm also 5'1 but I started at 190.
  • Cuddlemonster2
    Options
    I'll add both of you, thanks so much for replying! x
  • Cuddlemonster2
    Options
    Very happy to have made some new friends!
  • kelstar777
    Options
    You can add me if you like. I have a way to go, but need some support to keep me on track :)
  • javagirl27
    Options
    I am 5' 3, and started out at 158, but am now at 123. I would love to help keep you motivated. Send me a friend request.
  • Phoenixchichima
    Options
    add me if you want. we can do this!
    i'm 5'zip
    now at 184 & have lost about 11 lbs, hope to get to 123 or so.
    friending folks is way funner.
  • ddt411
    ddt411 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Please don't be negative about yourself, even in jest - you're awesome as you are, but lose the weight to be the most HEALTHY "you" you can be - I'd be happy to be a friend and cheer you on!
  • smileyII
    smileyII Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add me. I have just started with my fitness pal, and I have not lost any weight yet, but I really want too.
  • Cuddlemonster2
    Options
    Thanks so much everybody! <3
    I've added all of you, please accept my request! ^^
  • mrseelmerfudd
    mrseelmerfudd Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me- im taller (5ft5) but im about 89kg and still have a good amount to lose :)
  • Squidgeypaws007
    Squidgeypaws007 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    Hey, feel free to add me! Good job on what you've done so far! I started at 174Ibs (although I'm slightly taller at 5'5") 22Ibs down, still have around 20Ibs to go, friends are definitely the way to go round here - mine have been invaluable to me so far!! :smile:
  • deepestpuddle
    Options
    Heya,

Good job on your progress! I guess we had about similar starting points since I started at 80 kgs as well.

Since i'm a tad taller as you, I know the struggle. When your frame is smaller, the weight packs on quicker!

Ninja edit: I think we got the same glasses. You've got a good sense of style. :laugh:
  • Asianaaaa
    Asianaaaa Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. I'm 5'3" and currently weigh 155lbs. Goal weight is 126lbs :smile:
  • valleylife209
    valleylife209 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Feel , free to add me!!! Stay positive especially when your talking about yourself. Your topic should say something like "On the way to being Fit and looking for friends !" It has a big impact on you mentally and the journey ahead!!! I'm happy you decided to take that step which would put you on the path to hitting your goals!!
  • PurpleNellie
    PurpleNellie Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'11 but also struggling to shift the weight! Add me if you like and anyone else that wants to be proactive in encouraging each other! xx
  • ericv2626
    Options
    Hey, you lost more than me. Keep up the good work!
    Oh, I'm ericv2626 and I'm looking for some weight-losing friends too.
  • JenMcCrory
    JenMcCrory Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I was doing this a month before starting adding friends and it deinfitely helps. Add me x