Chubz McFatty looking for friends! ^^

2»

Replies

• Onemoodycuss
    Onemoodycuss Posts: 95 Member
    Hi. Feel free to add me. I started on this site earlier this year, then loss site of my goals. I put a few pounds back on, but now I'm refocused, rededicated, and prepared to kick lipidous *kitten*.
  • drkuhl2017
    drkuhl2017 Posts: 181 Member
    Hi! Feel free to add me! The more friends you have, really does help!
  • Feel free to add me
  • MsDover
    MsDover Posts: 395 Member
    My top weight was 185 (I'm also 5'1"). It took me a year but I got down to 118 and kept it off for 5 years. In the last 2 years I slowly regained 17 pounds, mostly because I let portion sizes get too big and some general bad food choices (Ice cream for supper is probably not a great idea). I finally came to grips with the fact that this will be something I'll never be able to let my guard down on even when I reach my goal (and I'm just a few pounds away from that). I'm lots older than you, but you can certainly add me! We can all learn from each other's triumphs and defeats!
  • frayedfotos
    frayedfotos Posts: 10 Member
    Add me if you like. Almost everyone I add stops logging on and abandons MFP but I have lost 50 lbs so far since feb. It really works if you really work at it! and motivation helps.
  • Feel free to add me. My weight has always fluctuated and I'm determined to lose it and keep it off this time!
  • Riallus
    Riallus Posts: 7 Member
    Feel free to add!

27266969.png
  • IronPlayground
    IronPlayground Posts: 1,594 Member
    All I'll add is to make sure you take measurements and progress pics. There will be times the scale won't be moving, but you will still be losing inches. If you don't take the measurements, then you won't know and may get frustrated. Don't develop an unhealthy relationship with your scale by letting it be the only determinant of progress.

Good luck with your goals.
  • mmckee10
    mmckee10 Posts: 405 Member
    You can add me if you want :) i log everyday. i'm 5'1 and currently (as of this morning) 210.6lbs.. going for 135-120 (depending on how i feel) ^_^ good luck on your journey! :flowerforyou:
  • mkinmon72
    mkinmon72 Posts: 13 Member
    Feel free to add me as well! I'm taller and heavier, but I still have the desire to loss this weight once and for all! I have felt very inspired just by reading post and have not cheated once this week. You are off to a great start!
  • I would add, but not a very great person to be friends with. I slack off a lot and rarely enter my food, etc