Looking for support

Options
Hi everyone,

I have 36 kilo or so to lose and cant do it alone, looking for supportive friends :flowerforyou:
32852060.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• carlysuzanne85
    carlysuzanne85 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Hey, welcome to MFP! I'm relatively new to the site as well but I have found that having a support system here is a huge motivator and a wonderful tool of accountability. I have lost about ten pounds since I started (after the last time I put the weight back on again) and have about 15-20 to go to get into my goal range. I am ready for a serious lifestyle change so that I never have to start over again. I am making small changes and better decisions every day to really build healthy habits and not go back to the way things have been in the past. I'm going to add you as a friend and anyone else looking for support can add me!
  • anatomist93
    Options
    Hello there! It's great that you've signed up, I have only just done so today and it feels like the first big step!

Add me if you want lots of encouragement! Good luck :)
  • stephsteph76
    stephsteph76 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I took three months off because of school but I am currently back for a while! Feel free to add me because I need some support in order to stick with it this time!
  • courtlm
    Options
    I definitely need some support! I've been on and off of the app for about a year and have made no progress. Hopefully a support system will help :)
  • NicoleSmithhhh
    Options
    Hi I'm 16! You can add me up. I actually need support too. We can support each other. :smile: