Three rewards when you reach your ultimate fitness goal?

Options

Replies

• callijoy
    callijoy Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    1. A sexy as hell bikini
    2. A cute party dress (I can't wait to wear one when my thighs won't chaff) :P
    3. A spa day :) full massage and everything!
  • BigDnSW
    BigDnSW Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    A sense of achievement, gratitude, and much better health = A gift to my dear wife and me.
  • coyoteo
    coyoteo Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    A Brazilian bikini wax when I hit 50 pounds lost and then a stripper pole in our bar when I hit my goal. But the ultimate reward will just be being more comfortable in my skin and looking rocking naked.
  • KathyRed07
    Options
    1) I would love to get a horse again. I MISS riding so much!!

2) Sundresses for the Summer!!!

3) and of course a new wardrobe!
  • km202
    km202 Posts: 112
    Options
    1. Losing weight and getting fit for me is a reward in itself for me. I just want to be comfortable in my own skin and happy.
    2. My husband has always wanted me to have a cute, short haircut, but my face has always been to round. It would just make me look heavier. I plan to get a short haircut if I reach my goal.
    3. Still debating, either a tattoo with my husband (it would be a first for us both) or an expensive, sexy new piece of lingerie that I would feel totally comfortable and sexy in. (kind of goes with #1).

Happy losing to all!!
  • CoffeeNBooze
    CoffeeNBooze Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    I actually haven't thought about it! Hmmm....maybe a new phone? Of course I LOVE shopping but I do that no matter what weight I am haha. Or maybe an ipad mini! I think they're completely useless, but I find them adorable. Whatever I pick, gotta be something fairly expensive and something I really want!
  • Guamybear
    Guamybear Posts: 1,061 Member
    Options
    1. night of getting drunk..LOL
    2. brand new wardrobe

3. don't need 3..happy with two.
  • wimeezer
    wimeezer Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    1) back tattoo
    2) sexy lingerie
    3) be happy in my new skin :)
  • ashmorgstraws
    Options
    Mostly I just want to buy myself a brand new wardrobe - without much thought to the cost of those clothes! I cannot wait for that to happen! 53 more lbs to go! :D
  • Haniabebe
    Options
    Rocking body in tiny wini string bikini:):happy:
  • Madholm
    Madholm Posts: 167
    Options
    I think the rewards is going to be the goal itself; can't wait to be back at my lovin' weight.

I'll probably redo my wardrobe though I wouldn't say it's a reward as much as it will be a necessity.
  • zentha1384
    zentha1384 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I have been rewarding myself along the way but some future rewards

1) A makeover, possibly enlisting help from a professional
    2) Possibly work to get rid of skin flab or lasik.
    3) A trip (this would be when both me and my husband reach our goals), somewhere I can wear a bathing suit.
  • MTNeve
    Options
    * When I lose 30 pounds (which I hit today!) - I will get a pedicure and see if any of my skinny clothes I have in another closet fit.
    * When I lose 40 pounds I will get some new clothes – maybe something low cut. (I too would like to find clothes not in the “fat” store or the plus size area). Will have to get new ones as the old ones will not fit any more.
    * When I lose 50 pounds (this will be more than my ½ way point) I will get some kind of tablet (like an iPad or Nook)
  • miadhail
    miadhail Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    NUDE PHOTOSHOOT

heh, I kid.

My ultimate reward would be to get back into the dancing scene. It's alot better to audition when the people auditioning sees a fit girl trying out than an ompa lompa.
  • Thegle
    Thegle Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    1. custom made leather jacket from here: http://www.makeyourownjeans.com/

2. trip to australia

3. my 3rd reward is a reward for EVERYONE since i will barely wear clothes :laugh:

I love your first goal, I think I'll add it as part of my first one.

1. A new pair of skinny jeans custom made my this Make Your Own Jeans place
    2. Become a fitness guru - spreading the love (of pain) to everyone I know
    3. Take a trip to Korea with my tae kwon do college.

Moving on out of the chair now to get on with my fitness goals :laugh:
  • Lake_Po
    Lake_Po Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    1. Ribcage tattoo
    2. Boudoir photoshoot (in the nearly nude)
    3. Go somewhere that I can wear shorts!
  • Madholm
    Madholm Posts: 167
    Options
    1. custom made leather jacket from here: http://www.makeyourownjeans.com/

2. trip to australia

3. my 3rd reward is a reward for EVERYONE since i will barely wear clothes :laugh:

I love your first goal, I think I'll add it as part of my first one.

1. A new pair of skinny jeans custom made my this Make Your Own Jeans place
    2. Become a fitness guru - spreading the love (of pain) to everyone I know
    3. Take a trip to Korea with my tae kwon do college.

Moving on out of the chair now to get on with my fitness goals :laugh:

I've used makeyourownjeans to make me a pair of selvedge denim jeans; they are amazing, but I can't comment on the quality of their non-selvedge denim. I highly recommend them for a pair of proper fitting jeans; I'll probably order another pair when I get close to my goal weight as the my old ones are getting quite baggy (also falling apart).
  • BamsieEkhaya
    BamsieEkhaya Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    1. tattoo (I know ! But it'll be well hidden )

2. CLOTHES - (mass invasion of oxford street LDN and westfield)

3. "Road trip"/flying to the USA :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • flutternfly
    Options
    Oh and I officially changed my settings to maintenance yesterday!

Congratulations! That's wonderful!
  • flutternfly
    Options
    Hi All,
    I saw this on another site and thought it would be good inspiration- how do you plan to reward yourself when you reach your ultimate fitness goal? It can be clothes, vacations, tennis lessons, a new cat , whatever. I am thinking of a perfect pair of jeans with no thought to cost, trip to the Netherlands, and the Seinfeld box set.

Please share your rewards, I would love to know what other people are looking forward to!

That's easy. Good health, great levels of energy and strong bones and muscles.

Love this response!