Again. Friends. 100 lbs to lose

Options
I had lost 40 lbs last year when I started and gained most of it back. Here I go again and would love to do it with YOU :-)

Replies

• leelaa
    leelaa Posts: 33
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • msb803
    msb803 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me to. I've done the yo-yo weight loss too before. My goal is lose 50ish lbs and keep it off this time around!
  • MammaParadise
    Options
    I'm on bored with your!!!
  • mgnmsn
    mgnmsn Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    started with 104 pounds to lose and have already lost 35.5! anybody feel free to add me. i have already finished the c25k program and i am currently doing 30ds!
  • TighteningStrings
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) I've got over 100lbs to lose, and have been non-commital and yo-yoing for about 4 years now! I got serious about 3 months back, but lagged a little over the last 3 weeks :/
  • Raw_Bean
    Raw_Bean Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! I'm getting back on track...again.
  • nikkijean1124
    nikkijean1124 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me i have to get myself back on track
  • aclar44
    Options
    I had 158lbs to lose total when I started in early October. I'm 29lbs in so still have over 100 pounds to lose. I'd be glad to be friends. :)
  • DSGandMe
    Options
    Hi,...249 pounds, here,...been there and done that with 100 pounds weight loss,...but due to a darling late-life baby,...I am just now getting a chance to lose these extra pounds,...again,...fill free to add me,...I always like a chance to add smilies: :smile:
  • lovingrn
    lovingrn Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Add me, have a little over 100 left to loose.
  • suckerlove
    Options
    Feel free to add me and best of luck!
  • whitneyberra1987
    whitneyberra1987 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Any of you feel free to add me!
  • Monica_has_a_goal
    Monica_has_a_goal Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    I needed to lose 100 and I had lost almost 50 .. which I have gained back by working two jobs..
    Now i'm starting over again and i'm down 26 pounds.. add me if you have 75-100 pounds to lose :)
  • bbcoachmegan
    Options
    I'm on a mission to get rid of about 100lbs ... I don't want to lose it - because I have no intention of finding it again!!! I've done a lot of learning - some trial and error and some research ... and feel like I'm finally on a great path! I've become a fitness coach - and am supporting people on their own journey - and am on week 2 of TurboFire --- my {SOULMATE WORKOUT}

Feel free to add me ... I'd love to network and work together!!!
  • NicoleSmithhhh
    Options
    I lost weight and gained a lot back too! Add me up! We can support each other :smile:
  • chefsmash
    chefsmash Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I've got a good 100+ lbs to lose; add me if you like. Good luck to you.
  • Supawmn18
    Supawmn18 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hello All,

I've sent a couple of request from this list and if anyone wants to add me feel free. I'm starting over too. I want to lose over 100 pounds as well.
  • Onaughmae
    Onaughmae Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me. I still have at least 75 more that I want to lose.
  • nivisparrow
    nivisparrow Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Anyone may add me. :) I'm trying a different approach this time around, though. I always get so discouraged when I see that I haven't lost weight, so I'm only weighing myself once a month and measuring my waist and hips twice a week instead. I'm going to start using an elliptical tomorrow (I have joint problems and I'm hoping this will help) and Jillian's 30 Day Shred. I'm trying to lose around fifty pounds within a year.... without a huge focus on the weight itself. :) I was also thinking about going the heavy lifting route cause it seems like the ladies that do that always have rockin' bodies. I don't even know where to start though! I want to develop some sort of routine that I can stick with for life.
  • DreamOfSunshine
    DreamOfSunshine Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    Hey, feel free to add me! I would love to support your journey and can use some friends myslef :)))) Good luck!