Giving up?

SoldierDad
SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
edited September 20 in Motivation and Support
I usually try and wait until Monday and congradulate everyone on their weight loss/hard work... And you guys are doing amazing! I am so proud of you all! But I think this weekend has been really hard on everyone and i just want to take a moment to talk to yall... I know how rough it can be. I know how easy it can be to give up. But you want to know what else I know? I know each and everyone of you are stronger than that, never a quitter, and in fact a miracle. My goodness do you not relize how beautiful you are? From the inside to the outside your simply breath takingly gorgeous! To call you a hottie would be to fall far short of complimenting your true beauty, but you are a hottie! And you have come so far. Please, noone give up. If its a bad day, just make tomorrow a better day. Everyone stumbles a little! And even if its a major tumble, no worries! Just smile and go on and tackle that next day. God has made you to conquer mountains and slay giants beyond your belief and this is a mountain that will crumble before your awesomeness. I have faith in you. I cherish you! Your special beyond my simple words. Never, ever, ever give up. The victory is already yours. I shall be praying for you. I love you.
Blessings and Love :flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou:
Ed

Replies

• vanillasugar
    vanillasugar Posts: 246 Member
    awwww :happy: I'm sure there's many of us here that needed to hear that. You are so kind Ed. Hope you had a beautiful weekend :smile:
  • coniconstance
    coniconstance Posts: 321 Member
    loved the pep talk Ed.. going to bring the vibes into Monday when I don't want to wake up at 5am to get some exercise in.. but I CAN do this.. WE can do this.. thx Ed!!!
  • naturebaby
    naturebaby Posts: 161
    wow! how beautiful was that!! felt like it came from the lips of GOD.

thanks
  • sboothe24
    sboothe24 Posts: 34
    that really made my day. thank you so much!
  • Magenta15
    Magenta15 Posts: 850 Member
    you're always so up beat :) thank you for sharing :smile:
  • Exactly... tackle one day at a time! Very well put Ed... Hotness gets attention but personality captures the heart ;-)
  • confuseacat
    confuseacat Posts: 137 Member
    I sure did need that pep talk today , Ed :sick: .:cry: Thanks for being such a inspiration to us all.:heart:
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Ed, you are awesome and we love you too!
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • suziblues2000
    suziblues2000 Posts: 515 Member
    well, dang, thanks!

That was so nice!

And right back at ya, Ed. :flowerforyou:
  • xchrysalisx
    xchrysalisx Posts: 101
    Thank you Ed. I have seriously needed the pep talk.
    For whatever reasons lately I have lost motivation and have been slipping. I was getting very close to just giving up and walking away from this all together.

You are right though, I am stronger than I often give myself credit for. I just need to take things one day at a time and accept that the path I am on will be filled with peaks and valleys.

Thank you again for the much needed encouragement.
    :flowerforyou:
  • boricua3177
    boricua3177 Posts: 192 Member
    I really needed this today. I have been on the verge of giving up. But I choose not to.
  • nsking83
    nsking83 Posts: 145
    Thanks for the pep talk....I sure needed after a long stressful week last week (running 2 branches + my first TOM in about 6 months....husband's grandpa is on his deathbed..........and sister-in-law came in town and we just ate and ate and ATE)..........

You're amazing! :blushing:
This discussion has been closed.