Sexercise....count cals or not?

Options

Replies

• MiCool90
    MiCool90 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    So is pooping... Shall I start logging that?
  • BonnieandClyde29
    BonnieandClyde29 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    HMMM i always called it "putting in work" lol in the bedroom i go by one thing, If you dont sweat in your crack you are not doing it right. Funny but true lol

think i'll have to use this lmao. I just put in "ummmmmmm.......yeahhhhhhh" lmfao

well, "knocking the boots" should be listed haha
  • Shock_Wave
    Shock_Wave Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :drinker:
  • JanaCanada
    JanaCanada Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    OMG...I'm so laffin' at this thread. I can just picture me and Hubs..."Come on, babe....momma wants a cookie after this....20 more calories to go....work it, Hon...woohoo...!" :laugh:
  • BonnieandClyde29
    Options

well are you sweating while pooping and pooping for long periods at a time? haha...no i would not log pooping
  • BonnieandClyde29
    Options
    No. It's tacky and un-English. And more than a bit cruel if your MFP friends aren't getting any. :wink:

awww, well i've been going 4, almost 5 months without any :cry: lol
  • BonnieandClyde29
    Options
    i see it this way.. your heart rate rises... you get breathless and you sweat.. its a workout Log it

Agreed...thank you.
  • carts1179
    carts1179 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You should log it only if you say the words "hold on baby, i have to adjust my heart rate monitor. lol

I log mine as Bom Chicka Bom Bom
  • Metspride129
    Metspride129 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    No. It's tacky and un-English. And more than a bit cruel if your MFP friends aren't getting any. :wink:

my first time in 6 months....i was logging......bahahhaha
  • PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options
    I've logged it before, I did up the math it equal out to about 60 cal, per 10 minutes for my husband and I.
  • MiCool90
    MiCool90 Posts: 460 Member
    Options

well are you sweating while pooping and pooping for long periods at a time? haha...no i would not log pooping

If you are constipated, possibly. The point is you can't log everything... And the day I translate sex into a category on MFP for calories burned is the day I should hang them up. To each their own though...
  • BonnieandClyde29
    Options

my first time in 6 months....i was logging......bahahhaha

hell yeah!!!!
  • BonnieandClyde29
    Options

If you are constipated, possibly. The point is you can't log everything... And the day I translate sex into a category on MFP for calories burned is the day I should hang them up. To each their own though...

well yes i understand that, but i am curious because we have not for over 4 months, and when he first gets back it will not be apart of my lifestyle at first, and yes i do other workouts as well (running, walking, dancing, elliptical)....so after a while yes it will be apart of my lifestyle but at first NO, which is why i asked the questions originally.
  • fredf2112
    fredf2112 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Just a different choice in lingerie from Victoria's Secret.

hrm2.jpg
  • BaconMD
    BaconMD Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options

hrm2.jpg
    You jest, but...
    cardioblackbra_500.jpg
  • PrettyGirlPayton
    PrettyGirlPayton Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Wow. This is too funny.
  • FairyMomma408
    Options
    Well without saying too much, I should be burning about 200 cal each time me and the fiance get...intimate. We never just lay there.

Gonna have to show him that ad so he knows its in my best interest for us to get physical.

I think I'll start logging it, it'll be the most fun workouts ever!! Why shouldn't we log it? In fact we had sex more before our son, and we were very acrobatic back then, I ate a lot, exercised never and yet I was over 30 lbs less.

Its definitely log-able
  • BonnieandClyde29
    Options
    Well without saying too much, I should be burning about 200 cal each time me and the fiance get...intimate. We never just lay there.

Gonna have to show him that ad so he knows its in my best interest for us to get physical.

I think I'll start logging it, it'll be the most fun workouts ever!! Why shouldn't we log it? In fact we had sex more before our son, and we were very acrobatic back then, I ate a lot, exercised never and yet I was over 30 lbs less.

Its definitely log-able

nice!!!that def sounds like a good thing!!!
  • BonnieandClyde29
    Options

hrm2.jpg

haha
  • FairyMomma408
    Options

Its definitely log-able

nice!!!that def sounds like a good thing!!!

hahahah, yeah it is :D