NSV!!!

Options
So I have lost 32 pounds and have put off getting new clothes for money reasons and no time to shop. Nothing fits anymore. bras, underwear, pants, shirts, even my shoes!!! So broke down and went shopping. When I started my weight loss I wore a size 22 pants. I am now in a 16!!! I wore an XXL shirt and today bought a 16-18. I am so happy. I even did the "happy dance" in the dressing room:) It has motivated me to loose another 30. Good luck to all!!! You can do this!!!!
I don't look at my weight loss as a diet. I have denied myself nothing. Just being more aware of how much I eat.

Replies

• ohhhnellie
    Options
    What's NSV?
  • zoukeira
    zoukeira Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    What's NSV?

Non-scale victory :smile:

And hehe at the change-room happy dance - I sooooo know how that feels!
  • ericadawn92
    ericadawn92 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    awesome job!!! i can't wait to go "new clothes" shopping and see what sizes i'll be wearing! i'm trying to hold-out till my birthday in february though so i can get closer to my goal and also then i can use some birthday money on my shopping spree :D
  • MsJayeKaye
    MsJayeKaye Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    That's great! Here's to your continued success.
  • Sul3i
    Sul3i Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Big congrats!!! I know the feeling its amazing! Wait til the sales lady asks if u need anything n u get to ask if she can get u a size smaller yet because u put urself bigger! :). Word of advice don't buy anything new til its over get used stuff for way cheaper because if u r like I was it won't fit long anyway
  • Punkin7411
    Punkin7411 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    All my size 20 and 18 and 1X pants are on the way to the thrift shop, which is where I'm buying clothes for now. Have only bought one pair of brand new pants because the sale plus coupon was too good to pass up. But I, too, realize I won't wear these size 16's very long either so I don't want to waste the money. I just replaced two pairs of shoes too. No more wide width. Lots of my knit tops were fitting a little tighter than I wanted and bunched around my hips but now they look fabulous so I'm getting to wear tops longer. The pants section of my closet is much "slimmer" than before my "losing streak!" Head to the thrift stores. Don't wear baggy pants!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!