allo! need a diet buddy with similar stats/goals!

Options
hey! thanks for taking the time to read this :)

I joined this site last year but didn't use the community threads. now I've discovered them i was wondering if anyone out there had similar stats/goals to me that i could pair up with as a diet buddy?

I need a serious cyber kick in the *kitten* :) any takers?? ha.

Well my stats are: 5' 6" - 133lb and my goal is to get to 119lb. im aiming for a 2/3lb loss a wk, i exercise on crosstrainer 4 times a wk and am hoping to hit my target by may 5th. I used to be 154lb but managed to get down to 133 which ive been for a yr just plateauing.

anywho!! if theres anyone out there who like to join my quest feel free to post me. if not, i wish you al the best anyway.
im based in IRL by the way.

Tra!

Replies

• wsucheergirl
    Options
    It seems we're both at about the same point. My goal is 120 by May 1 and I'm 5'5" so we're pretty spot on. I think it would help me to have someone on here that helped me be accountable. I've been majorly slipping on my calorie intake the past few days and am dreading my weigh-in tomorrow.
    Send me a friend request if you're still looking for a pal. I'm in the US so I'm a little far, but that's why the computer is so great! :)
  • ltlhmom
    ltlhmom Posts: 1,202 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the message boards!