Wii's Just Dance

sbilyeu75
sbilyeu75 Posts: 567 Member
edited September 20 in Fitness and Exercise
I played this at my sister's tonight and it was awesome and fun. It was a great cardio workout.

Replies

• Yurippe
    Yurippe Posts: 850 Member
    I bought it yesterday after reading other posts about it. It's a blast! Never had so much fun exercising.
  • sbilyeu75
    sbilyeu75 Posts: 567 Member
    Yes. I think I'm going to have to pick it up tomorrow. I think it'll be great for those days I can't get to the gym and I need some cardio.
  • coniconstance
    coniconstance Posts: 321 Member
    I love it.. fun.. nice to switch up the workouts to keep from getting board.
  • foxywife75
    foxywife75 Posts: 59 Member
    I just picked it up today as well! I've heard a great deal of good things about it. My 2 girls love to dance & I thought it would be fun for them. I just might have to try it out too :happy:
  • Does it teach you dance moves? lol I need help for that
  • GrandmaJody
    GrandmaJody Posts: 140 Member
    Hi, I have thinking about getting this one too. Would you mind telling just a bit more about it? Anyone? Thanks !
    Jody
  • oh yeah does it need any other accessories other than the remote and nun chuck?
  • bjberry
    bjberry Posts: 665 Member
    Does it teach you dance moves? lol I need help for that

I just looked it up on youtube and it showed a white shadow(?) showing the dance moves, 4 repetitions per set and various arm and leg movements to a good beat. It looks like it is doable.
  • Yurippe
    Yurippe Posts: 850 Member
    Hi, I have thinking about getting this one too. Would you mind telling just a bit more about it? Anyone? Thanks !
    Jody

You hold onto the Wiimote in your right hand. You see a figure on the screen and you copy their movements like a mirror image.
  • ebh1024
    ebh1024 Posts: 186
    I absolutely love this Wii Just Dance. I think that it is a good way to change up your routine. It really gets your heart rate up and going. It has oldies and some newones. I get bored easily with some workout DVD's so thought that I would try and glad that I did. It really is fun!

Yes it shows you the upcoming moves and you can pick the song you want to play. Up to 4 players can play at once, so great for my kids too. I am not the most coordinated dancer, but this makes it fun. So I would recommend this for the Wii.

Good Luck!

I like the moves for "who let the dogs out"!
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,029 Member
    I just got this myself and played for about 45 minutes today. It was a lot of fun even with my husband making fun of me most of the time. I am not the most graceful dancer. We both liked the music tho,
  • CrazyAdventures
    CrazyAdventures Posts: 44 Member
    OMG, I love this game! I love jammin' out w/ my kiddos to music I used to dance to when I was younger!
  • GrandmaJody
    GrandmaJody Posts: 140 Member
    Just wanted to let you guys know that I went ahead and bought Just Dance, and I love it too! Great cardio to mix in for variety..thanks all!
  • ebh1024
    ebh1024 Posts: 186
    Glad to know that you bought it and like it, good choice!
  • selbyhutch
    selbyhutch Posts: 531 Member
    My hubby bought me Wii Just Dance today... and OMG it is a TON of fun!! I absolutely love it... definitely my new favorite cardio. IMO, it's much better than Dance Dance Revolution.
This discussion has been closed.