WIERDO FAMILY

Options
Tell us the wierdest thing about your family.

Replies

• mmikayla37
    Options
    my whole family lives in the same neighborhood and down the same street.
  • Beccy2pointoh
    Beccy2pointoh Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    be easier to tell you what is normal about them but I can't think of anything just yet.
  • butterflyqueen1984
    butterflyqueen1984 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Too many to list! One being that we can all see ghosts!
  • GluttonousGirl
    GluttonousGirl Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    When its time for dinner my dad would always yell " ****s done!" And everyone came running including the family dog.
  • taekwonkenpo
    Options
    My brother has a tattoo of pekachoo and squirtle.
  • FitBeto
    FitBeto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    My brother has a tattoo of pekachoo and squirtle.

Pikachu*

Pikachu+2.jpg
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    In the sunlight, our skin glitters like diamonds.
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    Don't even know where to start. But I'm by far the most normal (and fit) one.
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    I'm glad I'm adopted! For real. They're wonderful but some of their traits... I lucked out. Lol
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    “We are all a little weird and life’s a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.” -Dr. Seuss
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    “We are all a little weird and life’s a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.” -Dr. Seuss
    One of my favorites! ❤
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options

awwww beautiful....

my family is epically dysfunctional in a great loving weird way....

starting with me being deaf and it just goes from there...

my mother is a hippie loving, nudist canoer who rebels against authority

my brother is a manic self medicating paranoiac.

my other brother is the tall, handsome quiet bald type that is very very funny....

my sister is an alcoholic who married another alcoholic bipolar schizophrenic man that happens to be 18 years older than her....*they do work on controlling their addictions*

my other brother is a social anxiety case....he also self medicates...

my father is married to a family that may just may out dysfunction us....but then again, they aren't epically awesome and can't laugh at themselves like we can....

so we are Wierd...but we are awesome...so its just FULL of WIN.
  • Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
    Options
    I had an older brother in my same high school growing up and I was HIS protector rather than the other way around.
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    If I told you, you wouldn't believe me, not even a little. My therapist didn't even believe me. Maybe that was the weirdest thing - so out there that even a therapist couldn't believe it.
  • tomomatic
    tomomatic Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    My kids crap rainbows but only when I power them up with playdoh first. Mmmmmmm...
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options

:heart:
  • Faericn_Rising
    Options

Love this. <3
  • Faericn_Rising
    Options
    My dad is a 5'8, 300 lb (formerly) muscly pollock, who grew up in the city and looks talks and acts just like a mafioso. Completely by accident. It was all Union county, in New jersey, from 1950 to 1980......

His brother and sister, my uncle and my aunt, also sound like they are from brooklyn. My brother told everyone we were italian even though we arent. When my dad was younger theyd call him The Mayor in town. Sometimes i wonder if we actually are and the whole fam damily is in witness protection. His back is wider than my brother and i together shoulder to shoulder. He scared the crap out of every friend and boyfriend i ever had....

My dad is known for: interjecting random swear words into weird parts of sentences. Hanging out of and hollering out the windows like so:

"JOEY! Effin take the effin garbage Shiz the eff out! Da eff, I tol you ta do it when you got home from effin school, and before you effin went out with your effin friends! Getovah heah and take the effin gahbage to da effin curb! Da eff! Shiz!
    I have come somewhat away from these ways... somewhat, lol....

I speak like a sonnet mostly.... but if you piss me off.... the gates fly open.

...and sometimes it just happens.

I just try and fugettahboutit.

Da eff!

We are having our first Christmas at my fiancee and I's house this year... im really excited....
  • FairyMomma408
    Options
    Hmmmm, well they're all extremely vulgar? Seriously there is apparently no barrier. It ranges from mildly embarrassing to childhood trauma.

Let's just say it's nice to not see them every week :/

And I'm 97% sure my dad is gay and doesn't allow it, he thinks its down right wrong :( Neither of them accept that I'm bisexual