Need strength and support :-(

Options
Hi, my name is Ann, like a previous post I am finding it very hard to get support in my weight loss goal. I start off quite good then I start having problems with my health (recently been diagnosed with kidney problems) I get down then I turn to food, I have only been living in london for the past year and dont know many people so dont really have anyone to turn to to offer me encouragement.

Replies

• MrsTre
    MrsTre Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry to hear that you're having a challenging time. Be strong and hang in there. Friends on here can give you some support so that you have more good days than bad with your weight loss goals. Feel free to add me for support.
  • Striving4Fit_MrsOrtiz
    Options
    If you'd like you can friend me. Let me tell you it is hard when you feel that you have no one. But you have yourself and your strength!! Just keep at it and you will see amazing results it might not easy and quick but it is very much worth it.
  • phillipspage
    phillipspage Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Feel free to friend me. I've only lived in England for just over a year so I can relate to not having too many people for support. Health issues suck, but you just have to tweak things until they work for you. It may take some time, but it'll be SO worth it in the end :)
  • benn34
    Options
    Thank you so much everyone, its put a smile on my face knowing there are people there to help and I'm certainly going to make friends on here.

Thank you :-)
  • gyenyame6
    Options
    Hang in there ! The journey to health and weight loss isn't an easy one but I know that it will be well worth it. I am struggling as well because I was slim my whole life and gained a tremendous amount of weight towards the end of med school and I lack discipline.... but I have several people in my office that use MFP and I have seen that it works, we just need to pay attention to what we are putting in our mouths. You can do; I've learned that it is absolutely necessary to log in everyday in order to stay motivated.

Add me as a friend if you like- and stay positive !!
  • kayork
    kayork Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Feel Free to add me.
  • e001w
    e001w Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Sorry to hear about your health issues. I've only been on here a day and already getting support. This forum seems to be here to help. Add me if you would like.