NSV

Options
reederx5
reederx5 Posts: 76 Member
I have come to realize that I can now sit with my legs crossed. I mean I always have but not comfortably. Now I find myself doing it just because I like to sit that way. I know that sounds silly but it's a def NSV for me!:laugh:

Replies

• canadiandee
    canadiandee Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Totally understand and I know that will be a NSV for me, too!

Yesterday was the first time someone - in fact, two people and in total separate places and independent of each other - noticed I'd lost some heft. :-)
  • reederx5
    reederx5 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    It's really nice when people notice. What has been strange for me is that the scale has not moved in a couple of weeks (now mind you I have not been really doing what I am suppose to or it would have) but at least like 5 different people have asked or commented on my weight loss. I am not good at taking compliments but I try. Yea for us! Keep up the good work.
  • PriceK01
    PriceK01 Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    Good for you! That's actually one of the things that made me realize how much I had gained... not being able to cross my legs comfortably (and my thighs rubbing together while getting ready in the mornings!).

BTW, what does NSV mean? I'm guessing Small Victory, but having a heck of a time figuring out the N :o
  • Aplmark
    Aplmark Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Non-Scale Victory
  • plynn54
    plynn54 Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    haha i noticed that the other day too, i was excited, way to go!! i was also excited with i dropped somthing and didnt groan when i had to pick it up :)
  • sweetgrasswoman
    sweetgrasswoman Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    HAHA I noticed that too- I can cross my legs & not feel the pull or tightness. My other NSV is running for 25 mins straight (twice last week & once yesterday). I could not run for 5 mins this past summer for the life of me! Also noticed I have to pull up my size 12 pants (used to be a size 16) Guess Im on the right track but have a ways to go yet :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!