1 Year at MFP - Then & Now

12346»

Replies

• talygal
    talygal Posts: 17 Member
    You look great! Today is day 1 for me. I love this website! Hope to look as good in one year :)
  • BCKS
    BCKS Posts: 287 Member
    You look gorgeous!!! And what a beautiful family you have, too!! Congratulations!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Яaquel
    Яaquel Posts: 90
    Awesome... amazing =]
  • bksteve26
    bksteve26 Posts: 216 Member
    Holy cow! You look awesome! Seriously so much younger. I would not even guess that both of those women are the same person. And I bet you feel like that on the inside too! Way to go. You are an inspiration to us all!
  • weidner
    weidner Posts: 127
    AWESOME!!!!

It gives me the push I need!!!!!:bigsmile:
  • You look great! Congratulations! I wish you continued success. Not to mention, you are totally motivating the rest of us!
  • acureese
    acureese Posts: 169
    You look amazing, congrats!!! You rock that black dress! :)
  • sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    Thank you all so much for your kind comments & compliments! It was so motivating for me to read your encouraging thoughts & words! With your help I was able to push through & complete my frist 5K this past weekend! Always remember that you can do anything you set your mind & heart to!
  • you look great- keep up the good work....
  • Holton
    Holton Posts: 1,018
    Wow! What an inspiration! You are visual proof what sticking with a plan can really do! You look fabulous. Thanks for sharing this with those of us still working towards our goals. Just what I needed on a Monday morning!
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Foxy MAMA! :) I mean that in the nicest way possible. :flowerforyou:
  • PinkKitty724
    PinkKitty724 Posts: 179 Member
    I am going to join the banwagon here and say WOW! You look amazing!!!!! Great job and congrats on your success!!!
  • tjislovinglife
    tjislovinglife Posts: 101 Member
    What a difference a year can make!

December 08
    191dec08.jpg

December 09
    IMG_2896.jpg
  • tjislovinglife
    tjislovinglife Posts: 101 Member
    Wow You look like a different person what a differnce a year does makes congrats
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    I'm sorry but I don't believe that is you! Is that your daughter???? Just kidding! YOU LOOK AMAZING!!!!!!!!!:happy:
  • lady00k
    lady00k Posts: 7
    You really look great in your little black dress! Keep up the good work!!!!
  • ash15nicole
    ash15nicole Posts: 131
    OMG!! you look AT LEAST 15 years younger!!! Way to go!!
  • encoremusic
    encoremusic Posts: 12
    Quite simply...WOW!!
  • I knew there was a reason I joined this site. So I could see the results and have plenty of motivation. And you definitely do both, congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • sslopez24
    sslopez24 Posts: 110 Member
    Sanifrey, you look greeeat!! I look forward to looking as good as you do in your after picture :smile:
    I love reading the success stories and seeing all your pictures. I can't wait until it's my turn!
    Your man must love the new woman in his bed. HEHEHE! :happy:
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!