I've fallen off the wagon

Options
Actually I've blown the wagon up..I was doing tremendous up until about 2 weeks before Hurricane Sandy. Not sure why but after that I completely stopped working out and started eating and drinking what I wanted when I wanted. Needless to say in this short amount of time I have sabotaged all the hard work I had put in. So today I am starting over. A bit bigger than I was 2 months ago, but very determined to complete this journey. My goal is 30 pounds to lose. It may be more or less but I know i definitley need to lose at least 20.. So wish me luck as I again set out on this journey to transform my body through healthier eating and exercise.

And yes i know its harder around the holidays but I'm determined to finish this.

Replies

• samarlow
    samarlow Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Good Luck! You can do it.

I can totally relate to fallen off the wagon. I am starting over again today. For the holidays, my goal is more to maintain and then I will work hard in the new year.
  • dahkneeka
    dahkneeka Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    You've got this!!

I am in the same boat as I just had a week of vacation, only went to the gym 2x and ate dessert everyday... now I just feel gross.

I am going to use the gross feeling as motivation NOT to do it again over the holidays... it's not really worth over indulging for me.

Best of luck & add me if you want =)
  • TheLittleLebowski
    Options
    Fall off the wagon 9 times, get back on 10.

Good luck, keep your motivation levels high and enjoy what you're doing, the weight will fly off.
  • Lauren5280
    Lauren5280 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I can feel your pain! I fall off of the wagon quite frequently. I hate myself for doing it when I step back on the scale but I figure as long as I weigh less at the end of this year than I did last then I'm doing ok. Hang in there!
  • myOWNinspiration
    Options
    Just do it
  • Maxine00
    Options
    I fell off the wagon three months ago and gained back all the weight I lost! All we can do is get right back on the wagon.
  • laurijeffords
    laurijeffords Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    You aren't the only one to jump the wagon! I know we CAN do this though! It is never too late to begin again!
  • randilious
    Options
    Just so you know, when you fall off the wagon, the cool thing is, the wagon stops and waits for you to get back on!!!! so hop on and enjoy the ride!!!!! hope you have much success on this go around!!!!
  • barb_32
    barb_32 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    It's ok to fall off the wagon, as long as you climb back on and hang on.
  • Echo17121
    Echo17121 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I wasn't quite on the wagon but I totally fell of during Hurricane Sandy as well! I don't know what happened but the minute I was able to leave my house after like four days stuck inside, I went crazy! Plus we had all this extra Halloween candy sitting around since no one could trick or treat. I just started to get back on track for about two weeks now and I have lost six pounds. I have about 19 to go to get to my goal weight. It can be done during the holidays! At least so far! lol Good luck!