Replies

• bcf7683
    bcf7683 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    *raises hand*
  • the_journeyman
    the_journeyman Posts: 1,877 Member
    Options
    My only fault is when driving my truck... I have the sudden urge to pit people driving like asshats. Luckily, I've never acted on that urge. That would then make me said asshat, and some else would pit me, and so on and so on.

JM
  • perfectingpatti
    perfectingpatti Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    Bring your road rage to Houston. You'll end up dead.
  • SweetCheekszx0
    SweetCheekszx0 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    What really gets me is the lack of driving Etiquette at four ways mostly .. I'm almost always flipping someone off lol -_0
  • GlutesthatSalute
    GlutesthatSalute Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I have major road rage!! I just hate slow and stupid drivers.. I mean really we all took the same state mandated drivers ed courses right!! lol
  • ahviendha
    ahviendha Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    i do. that's why i try to take the bus. can't laser focus on idiocy when i'm reading.
  • Tinytaru
    Tinytaru Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I have the worst road rage. Yelling, cussing, and calling other drivers names. It's seriously bad.

this is so me! xD
  • poedunk65
    poedunk65 Posts: 1,336 Member
    Options
    The problems is it is not me and my driving it's All THose OTHer IDIOT'S ON THE ROAD!!! lmao. had too sorry! haha
  • PuggleLover
    PuggleLover Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I am usually pretty nice except when I get behind the wheel. It turns me into a beast. I am so mean and get so mad.
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    What really gets me is the lack of driving Etiquette at four ways mostly .. I'm almost always flipping someone off lol -_0
    Roundabouts are like 100 times worse...people freak out and don't know what to do, so they stop dead when its a 'Yield" sign.
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    I used to but not so much anymore. I have over an hour commute in heavy traffic each way to get to my office, and if I let every jerk on the road piss me off, I'd arrive a disaster. I just stay out of people's way and sing really loud in the car now.
  • catcrazy
    catcrazy Posts: 1,740 Member
    Options
    Not a driver but I do get trolley rage in the supermarket!

I hate those that clog the aisles gossiping, the family meetings to decide which strawberry jam to get, the parents that let their kids run up and down the aisles, the ones eating the goods before check out...grrrr. I'm not quiet or polite about eejits shopping, don't quite turn the air blue but those that annoy me definitely know they have!

Online shopping is the way to go for me!
  • sarahg148
    sarahg148 Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    dar-it-up-35-2.jpeg

lol I've done this several times!

And I do have road rage. I try to stay calm, but sometimes I just can't!

"Stay thirsty, my friends." :laugh:
  • harleydall76
    harleydall76 Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    One of my biggest pet peeves on the road is people who pull out in front of me like a maniac last minute, then slow down to almost 0 and keep driving that slow. Especially if no one is behind me and they do that. Why the heck not wait til I go by???
  • jmc0806
    jmc0806 Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    my drive to work isn't complete without giving someone the finger haha. I had a guy go 15mph under the speed limit one night last week on a one lane highway, so of course I was pretty close. The jerk then pulls over gets behind me, speeds up so he's on my bumper and turns on these bright yellow high beams on his crappy Acura Integra. I then had to ride my breaks the rest of the road while giving him the finger. Screw you man.
  • harleydall76
    harleydall76 Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    I hate when I get into the right lane on the highway to take an exit, and I'm going OVER the speed limit, and somoene moves behind me and rides my bumper because they apparently want me to drive 90mph.

Dude, it's the slow lane for a reason.
  • Kenzietea2
    Kenzietea2 Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    Hate it when people tail gate!!! I also get irrationally angry when people put my child's life in danger by not paying attention/talking on the phone/driving aggressively etc.
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    Yes I do. Slow drivers are the worst, the under the speed limit type slow drivers.
    And don't get me started on a certain type of driver flom another country.....
  • nycolemullins
    Options
    I have it and have no shame about it!
  • azzkikin
    azzkikin Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    I have this to different degrees and depending on what I am driving warrants deferment responses.

On my motorcycle I will ride up next to your passenger side and flip your side mirror back. Passenger side because you can not move it back without getting out of your car. And this move is done to the ones that really are not paying attention and using their mirrors or heads. Out side of that you get a crack of the pipes.

In my truck, jeep or any 4wheel cage you get to have your wings clipped or the feeling of a train barreling down on your dumbazz. I figure maybe I can scare your *kitten* into waking up and paying attention just a little bit.