Birthday Blues....

Options
Hello MFP....my birthday was Tuesday 3/23 and I was so happy to make my first goal of losing 10lbs by then...Now I'm going crazy on my bday i had lunch out which I haven't really done since I've been using MFP and I was suprised that I actually ordered a salad...not something I would normally do...and I found myself searching for calories in alcoholic drinks that I had that evening realizing drinking alcohol straight is the best way to go....NOW my friends and boyfriend are having a dinner party for me tomorrow...UUUUUUGH can you hear me screaming....I feel like I'm going to gain 10lbs back by this weekend...lol I'm working out hard at the gym but now I'm scared to even attempt to stand on my scale because I don't want to get unmotivated....DAMN BIRTHDAY....lol

Replies

• merebear
    merebear Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    drinks lots of water so you fill up faster, eat slowly, keep portions small....you will be fine:)
  • EKarma
    EKarma Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    ARIES ROCK!!!!:glasses: :drinker:
  • Corrine5n
    Corrine5n Posts: 15
    Options
    I agree....ARIES ROCK ;) Hopefully I will drink tons of water (less alcohol) and small portions....Key to avoid FROZEN MARGARITAS....lol
  • MichelleWagner50
    MichelleWagner50 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    It's my bday today and so far I have done pretty good. We are goihg out tonight though and I am thinking that I just won't log my food for that. Not sure, I feel guilty if I don't log it. But hey! Your bday only comes once a year!! Don't beat your self up over it! Enjoy the celebrations!!:flowerforyou:
  • Corrine5n
    Options
    And Happy Birthday to you....I'm going to try my hardest to enjoy and work out extremely hard afterwards...I feel guilty as well not loggin in but worst I count calories all the time now so i know i'll be thinking OMG how many calories are in this...lol Enjoy your day ;)
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    It's my birthday on Sunday! I am going out for dinner this weekend and will try to eat reasonably...but I will work out a whole bunch before to offset any over indulgences. It's all about balance
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday! Holla for the Aries!
  • Corrine5n
    Options
    Aries...HOLLLA Thank you for wishing me a Happy Birthday!

Vicky have a Happy Birthday and wow what an inspiration you are congrats on the 85lb weight loss...
  • xeniasimms
    Options
    Don't let this diet ruin your birthday! Enjoy yourself and just get back on track when you're done.
  • cbmillz
    cbmillz Posts: 16
    Options
    It's ok honey bunches of oats! Don't get discouraged. Just don't beat yourself up and move forward. You looked beautiful this weekend!
  • SimonLondon
    SimonLondon Posts: 350
    Options
    Having something to eat like an apple just before you go out and you'll want to eat less ;-)

Happy belated birthday :drinker:
  • Corrine5n
    Options
    Thanks Catherine....I love you sooooooooooooo..SimonLondon thanks for the belated birthday wishes...I didn't over do it with food but the drinks had to be too high in calories...so I fell off for the weekend...i'm going to go really hard this week at the gym