Cellucor C4 and Creatine mix. Good or bad?

Options
bcf7683
bcf7683 Posts: 1,653 Member
So I've been using C4 as a pre-workout for awhile now. I've been thinking about adding creatine monohydrate for post-workout. I wasn't sure how that would work since the C4 as creatine nitrate. Anyone have any knowledge on this they would like to share?

Replies

• qbdeal1
    qbdeal1 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Yes i have used C4, How many scoops are you taking? It is a good mix, just get off of it for 1 month when you are done to let your body get that crap out.

I am currenlty on and off with jack3d and assault Mp with con cret and beta cret stack
  • bcf7683
    Options
    I use 1 and 1/2 scoops before my workout. I wasn't sure if it'd be bad to have that before my workout and do creatine monohydrate in my post-workout shake?
  • qbdeal1
    qbdeal1 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I use 1 and 1/2 scoops before my workout. I wasn't sure if it'd be bad to have that before my workout and do creatine monohydrate in my post-workout shake?

Your fine, i normally take my con cret and beta cret with my pre workout and do a protein isolate shake after my workout.
  • Bakkasan
    Bakkasan Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    Watch that creatine bloat! People say it's a myth but I get damn near an A cup the day after I take a dose!
  • bcf7683
    Options
    thanks! :smile:
  • yvettesalva
    yvettesalva Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I use c4 and i love it.. during my workout i use elite recoup.. its got bcaa and creatine..
    dont get the blue rasberry though.. tried a new flavor and its gross
  • bcf7683
    Options
    Watch that creatine bloat! People say it's a myth but I get damn near an A cup the day after I take a dose!

HA... well if that's the case maybe I should do a creatine loading phase. :laugh:
  • bcf7683
    Options
    I use c4 and i love it.. during my workout i use elite recoup.. its got bcaa and creatine..
    dont get the blue rasberry though.. tried a new flavor and its gross

Haha... *kitten*. I just ordered blue razz because i was getting sick of the pink lemonade
  • Bakkasan
    Bakkasan Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    I like the blue raz... :p
  • RedHeadDevotchka
    RedHeadDevotchka Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't use both products, if you want to use a post workout you would be better off using a glutamine product or some BCAA.
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    yes, you can stack those. I do it all the time.
  • bcf7683
    Options
    Tried the Blue Razz this morning.....WAYYYYY better than pink lemonade, btw.