body for life

Options
Hey guys....a lady at work is always talking about "Body for Life".....is anyone doing it now? Any comments for me? Should I start it or just start doing cardio/strength on my own? thanks!

Replies

• docwasch
    docwasch Posts: 19
    Options
    My girlfriend and her mother both tried it and got great results. They really liked it for the fact that it gave them the whole lifestyle out look to fitness. I have been having success doing the online FITREX exercise program along with running three days per week. You should check out the site, www.asimba.com. You just take the fit test, enter your numbers and select a workout and number of days you want to train and it gives you a weeks worth of printable exercises. It also has descriptions and video clips on the site for each exercise! Did I mention its FREE!!! lol Im not employed or affiliated with the site in anyway, a friend turned me on to it and for me IT WORKS! Best of luck in being a LOSER! lol
  • alliejo
    alliejo Posts: 23
    Options
    thanks for the tip!
  • TTaylor21093
    Options
    I did body for life about 5 years ago, and got great results, but I did not stick with it.
    I think it is a great program, because it is all about results and discipline.
    I am acturlly not doing it now, but use Bill Phillips principals in my own workout.
  • Dive_Girl
    Dive_Girl Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I did bodyforlife about 7 years ago and the results were just amazing!!! I have tried to restart but I am board with the workouts. I think I need something new to try. I'll check out the www.asimba.com website you suggested.