New-Ish!

Options
I've had an account for a while but I haven't used it since I've always kept a written record of my intake. I thought it was time to be more eco-friendly and switch to the computer since I've been slacking lately and need to get back on track.
I'd love to make some friends and have some accountability so I might actually start working out in order to tone up and reach my goal in time for summer. :)

Replies

• tmuster
    Options
    Hope you hit your goal by Summer.. hard work pays off.. Friends request sent
  • PicklesLicari
    Options
    Me too, but I must admit I always preferred the paper style. But my new fiancé bought an I pad for me so I figure no excuse now. Besides wanting to feel and look good I also have a wedding coming up :) so I feel totally motivated but definitely want to support others and in turn get some back. Friend request sent!
  • cabblett
    cabblett Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I just got a kindle fire for my birthday so that was also one of my excuse busters.
  • elorawood
    elorawood Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I used to keep record on paper as well :) Hubby is a total App-Geek and found this for me - I mostly use the website now but I am very happy that he found it . The support here is great :)