Need support!

Options
13»

Replies

• e001w
    e001w Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me and I will do what I can.
  • campusdog77
    campusdog77 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me and I wll be glad to help. Like it has been said before, we all are in this togather.
  • UKMarjie
    UKMarjie Posts: 257 Member
    Options

I'm noticing that too. Also, I really didn't realize how many calories I was consuming. You think a bowl of cereal is just fine, then realize you just had 2 or 3 portions of cereal! Amazing how a "light food" like that is so many calories.

That is the part of this program I like. I am a geek at heart and love the gadget. But if it were complicated to keep track of it I wouldn't be here. I was astounded by what I was eating and am looking at every box and thinking of ways that I can economize so I have points for my low period. It seems that after the kids are in bed I want a snack and if I don't have enough points in the bank I am a sucky baby...like arm thrown over eyes feeling sad and pathetic and all mournful with the quivering lip!
  • hagamivida
    Options
    Hi. I fell off the MFP wagon over summer and need help and encouragement to get back into it and stick with it. I am a beginner runner, so fellow runners would be great. My highest weight was ~215 in summer 2011. My lowest as an adult was 133, and I was still chubby. I am 5'1 (61 inches) tall and currently 188 pounds. I had been to ~175 this spring. Add me if you like!
  • AlyssaHayleyS
    Options
    feel free to add me!
  • andreadleb
    andreadleb Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    i need support to you can add me
    have a great day