I need men

Options
I have lodes of ladies on my profile an they are so much help but I need male opinions sooo here goes

Looking for very opinionated truthful honest men who are willing to help me lose this last q14lbs I need truthful messages no matter how nasty they are I can take it !

Also if your a perv don't bother :) thanks!

Replies

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Looking for very opinionated truthful honest men who are willing to help me lose this last q14lbs

women cant help with that because....?
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    You're looking for honest, truthful men?

BAHAHAHAAA!!!

Good luck! :P

Though I could be of some help. Add me if you'd like.
  • UticaBoy51
    UticaBoy51 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like. Good Luck.
  • HotMummyMission
    HotMummyMission Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    Looking for very opinionated truthful honest men who are willing to help me lose this last q14lbs

They can but most end up being nice once there friends with me for so long I have truthful amazing ladies on my profile that I love but I need a males point of view too .... If you are truthful an willing to kick my *kitten* then please add me x
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options

They can but most end up being nice once there friends with me for so long I have truthful amazing ladies on my profile that I love but I need a males point of view too .... If you are truthful an willing to kick my *kitten* then please add me x

i'm a woman
  • HotMummyMission
    Options

i'm a woman

Iknow haha
  • HotMummyMission
    Options
    I am honest and truthful. But one thing.. isn't everyone a perv ?

Hahha I have a boyfriend who I love dearly and I didn't want men on my profile but I need there help aswell as women's hence the thread I dont have men on mine because some are creepy Pervy and make me uncomfortable when I have a man already :) so I want outspoken,don't care what anybody thinks and not scared to upset anybody men :) for fitness only and to whip my bottom into shape
  • ChunkieNuts
    ChunkieNuts Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    i need more men too :love:
  • bushidowoman
    bushidowoman Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    I started out not having any men on my friends list because I am married, but I agree, the guys do add a different kind of motivation. I also enjoy training with men as well as women in real life! I really appreciate my male friends. And if they are pervs, I don't know about it. :wink:
  • jpc106
    jpc106 Posts: 16
    Options
    Add me if you like, I am a human male, happily married to a girl who's far too good for me but doesn't know it!

I try my hardest every day to be the least amount of perv I can be, it a struggle.

Anyone, everywhere can add me if they like (Male and Female).
  • elprincipito
    elprincipito Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    I won't be pervy so i guess i won't be added haha =P
  • Paul_Owen
    Options
    Happy to offer an opinion at any time, always greatful for others feedback also.
  • martintanz
    Options
    Add me if you want.
  • Captainobvvious
    Captainobvvious Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I'd be happy to help and share my opinion whenever needed.
  • daveymac1
    daveymac1 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    Add away. I will give my opinion
  • FightingFox
    Options
    HI! I am a fitness instructor & teach quite a few classes. In a recent lunchtime Spinning class, a man (a regular) said, "You'd think you'd be skinny with all the classes you teach." He said it in front of 9 other men. I was floored, didn't know what to say, so shrugged it off. Be prepared! lol
  • dunc77ca
    Options
    feel free to add me. I'll be honest, not hurtful.
  • chosengiver
    chosengiver Posts: 1,493
    Options
    Also if your a perv don't bother :) thanks!

I would have suggested some of my awesome male MFP friends until you added this little sideline!
    :laugh:
  • Jim_1960
    Jim_1960 Posts: 399
    Options
    If it is honesty, and you want a damned good laugh.....

Feel free to add as well as Ian1993 and Pratty78
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    I am honest and truthful. But one thing.. isn't everyone a perv ?

Hahha I have a boyfriend who I love dearly and I didn't want men on my profile but I need there help aswell as women's hence the thread I dont have men on mine because some are creepy Pervy and make me uncomfortable when I have a man already :) so I want outspoken,don't care what anybody thinks and not scared to upset anybody men :) for fitness only and to whip my bottom into shape[b/]

In my honest and truthful opinion, this may be the type of phrasing you will want to avoid if you're hoping to avoid pervs.

Also, can we define what makes someone a perv? Does flirting cross the line? Innuendo? Or does one have to send (or request) nekkid pics via PM to be an official perv?
This discussion has been closed.