Before and after

Options
Before I lost weight, I manipulated every photo of me I could find using photoshop. The before pic is me after losing several pounds, not sure how much I weighed then, but of the photos taken of me at this time, it is the only one I could find that I hadn't manipulated or deleted. The only one. If I had seen it sooner, I'm sure I would have "fixed" it. It took me a long time to do something to get into shape.

DisneyAbbyage2401.jpg

DSC_0936_2.jpg

Replies

• Guamybear
    Guamybear Posts: 1,061 Member
    Options
    Wow..what a major difference.. you look great...
  • sepibo
    sepibo Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look great!!! Amazing.
  • Jennifer2387
    Jennifer2387 Posts: 957 Member
    Options
    Before I lost weight, I manipulated every photo of me I could find using photoshop. The before pic is me after losing several pounds, not sure how much I weighed then, but of the photos taken of me at this time, it is the only one I could find that I hadn't manipulated or deleted. The only one. If I had seen it sooner, I'm sure I would have "fixed" it. It took me a long time to do something to get into shape.

DisneyAbbyage2401.jpg

DSC_0936_2.jpg
  • PuggleLover
    PuggleLover Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    wow... seems like two different people. Nice job.
  • AndyStanford
    AndyStanford Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    That's quite some transformation!

Well done!
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    Thanks. I'm still trying to figure out this whole photo posting thing, not that I want to post too many pics. The only thing I miss about the "old me" is the long hair. Between Photo 1 and Photo 2, I survived cancer, which was the major factor in my deciding to get in shape. Given the past couple years and all my body's put me through, I really want to do everything I can to take care of it.
  • acogg
    acogg Posts: 1,871 Member
    Options
    Beautiful and congrats. You look like a million bucks!
  • BCsurvivor1962
    BCsurvivor1962 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    your weight loss is awesome but your survivor status is the BEST! Congratulations!
  • donnaw3kids
    donnaw3kids Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    you must smile everytime you see yourself!!! my gosh thats terrific!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!